• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Netbook language change

Hi all I'm after a little help I've bought no 1 son a netbook from media markt so it's obviously set in German and I was wondering if someone could help me reset it to English that would be great.
I can't ask my son as it's for his birthday so I could really do with a hand here please.
Thanks HS

Generally you have to reinstall the software using the correct install disk. I believe if it is running windows 7, you will can upgrade to windows 7 Ultimate and then the language can be changed without reinstalling, but it wont be worth the cost on a netbook. If it is linux (Ubuntu for example) then it is a lot easier.

Latest Threads