Netanyahu says enough is enough...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by whitecity, Feb 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I clicked on the Bibi link and got to Chinese face deportation for eating rare tortoises. Jesus H Christ on a bike! I thought the Financial Apocalypse thread was worrying.

2. Maybe Netanyahoo has had enough of Chinese eating tortoises

3. Enough of building settlements in spite of agreements..

I must have been dreaming for a second there.

4. Is tortoise kosher?

5. Only in Chinese restaurants and they are a bugger to eat with chopsticks.

6. Jew slags Persian...meanwhile in other news, man bites dog.

7. What frustrates William Hague is that he is powerless.

What frustrates Benjamin Netanyahu is the lack of world support for his preemptive ideology.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I've been to that Tesco's!

9. BBC: "Tesco reports that over the past four months some 1,400 people have worked for them without pay.Tesco reports that over the past four months some 1,400 people have worked for them without pay. "Only 300 got a job with the company".

Right to Work protesters said: "The Tory government is slashing jobs and then punishing the jobless. And to add insult to injury, they are forcing people to work for free to boost profits for big business." So Right to Work is complaining about people erm working?

Used to be called work experience. A good idea for claimants to do free work, entirely voluntary, no-one is forced and everyone's a volunteer.
    Carry out essential unpaid labour, shelf stacking and Tills work, essential to the country while drawing benefits. Essential labour being the supermarket and vegetable effort. Tesco guards haven't had to shoot a benefits claimant to date and obviously no benefits are withheld.

"Only 300 got a job with the company". "The Tory government is slashing jobs and then punishing the jobless. And to add insult to injury, they are forcing people to work for free to boost profits for big business". No shit Sherlock.

Israel? will they, not really very well supported, take the risk of getting hammered by vastly superior incoming from neighbouring states? Probably not. However, a supermarket war with Tesco's is one possible front.

10. It's nice to see that when someone talks bollocks, they take the trouble to go the extra mile and talk utter bollocks.

Well done!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Of course, master of bollocks myself, comes from a long and eventful life. Well done you too, and thanks awfully. Case you're referring to moi, not quite but almost ;) Irony, quoting, and sourcing aren't your strong points then? Must be early eh?

12. He does have support and the sooner the IDF turn iran into glass the better.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I don't understand it, I mean, Israel, pikey Hesbollah, Syria, the Persian flying carpet pilots and Ayatollahs, they all live in neighbouring estates, they even share the same social worker and probation officers from the UN, why can't they just sort it out outside Gordon's chippy, or in the carpark behind the Black Swan, on Saturday night like everyfucker else?

14. A lot of hot air from Israel, but no action.