Nepalese Hostage Execution Video

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by DoorBundle, Sep 3, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was browsing on www.ogrish.com last night and came across the video of the 12 Nepalese hostages been executed in Iraq. I've seen some gipping things but this one takes the biscuit. It's not for the faint hearted.
    To all those PC tree huggers out there who say that Muslims are not blood crazed phsycotics, watch the video and see if you still stand by your words.
    Fcuking sick, gipping, Muslim barstewards.

2. That was fcuking horrific DB 8O

3. Watched it the day before yesterday and have got to agree with DB, that's got to be the worse one I have seen.

Peace loving people eh? Those scum that execute a bunch of labourers on the internet and take a load of kids hostage in a school, their tactics are really begining to swing me into their way of thinking.

That way of thinking, of course, would be to round them all up on an island and test our old stockpiles of Nerve Agents on them, broadcast live on the internet.

4. Funny...when the whole "war or terror" rhetoric kicked off I was concerned about tarring everybody with the same brush but it seems to be happening all over the world every single day. It's all going Pete Tong and it's hard to fight the gut reaction for revenge. But against whom? Innocent muslims? Innocent arabs? Things will get a lot worse before they get better.

PD :(

5. As ever, didn't believe that anything could be that bad. It was. If anyone has even the slightest doubt about how evil people can be - watch it, but if you are even slightly squeamish, don't. I wish I hadn't.

6. I really wish I hadn't watched that. Poor b*stards :cry:

7. It gave me a woody :D

8. Agreed. Would be considerably more interesting than seeing MDN's woody aswell........

9. feckin hell.
    poor f*ckers
    what the hell is going wrong with this world?
    :cry:

10. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Utterly revolting.

Should be required viewing for all the lefty hand-wringers like Phil Shiner who seek to defend these inhuman b*stards.

11. Got a worse one here or nick burgman getting beheaded...poor bugger gurggling as his head is getting hacked off....takes a good 40 secs to hack with a blunt knife.

These bastards are sick....i refuse to watch it again as I felt physically sick.

Anyone whose curosity gets the better of them and wants to see it, PM me and I will e-mail to you.

Far sicker than the other guys getting killed. Not for the faint hearted :evil:

12. You must be the guy watching the Russian school footage for the topless teenagers :roll:

13. lol...u sick mo fo

14. This is my first post here. I am speachless what these sick fcukers are doing.
    I would like to see a post from a muslim deploring the actions on this video with no "BUTS" or excuses. Until then I have to wonder what this Islam thing is all about.

15. i have seen all those hosage beheading and killing videos.
    it sounds harsh to say this, but the more they go round chopping peoples head off, the more used to it we will be and the shock value will deminish in time :roll: and the whole hostage taking will be pointless as nobody will give in to their demands, i personally blame the Spanish :evil: for making it worse than they needed to be by caving in too soon , giving hope to other islamist to force the rest of us out.

it may sound dramatic but my personal feelings is this , if confronted by those terrorist, i would rather fight my way out than allow myself tobe taken prisoner and be slaughtered like a lamb :evil: