Nelson Mandela walks into a bar

Just an opportunity to say the words "too soon" which is a product of the anxiety-ridden form of modern comedy derived from TV show formats such as Seinfeld, Friends etc. A lot of Jewish writers, producers and investors have contributed to these shows ensuring their form of uncomfortable and awkward 'comedy' permeates most Western cultures these days. I, for one, am a little bored of it after ten years of it.
Time for a comedy revolution comrades. It is time.

Just an opportunity to say the words "too soon" which is a product of the anxiety-ridden form of modern comedy derived from TV show formats such as Seinfeld, Friends etc. A lot of Jewish writers, producers and investors have contributed to these shows ensuring their form of uncomfortable and awkward 'comedy' permeates most Western cultures these days. I, for one, am a little bored of it after ten years of it.
we could start by burning every recording of Dhama and Greg.

i had to look that up on google...i remember now have seen a few minutes before turning off. i was possibly looking at the screen sideways for a few minutes like a confused dog. comedy?

let's go steady with the burning references here ok?
and while we are at it, can we bung that twat Gervais on the fire?

we could start by burning every recording of Dhama and Greg.
Dhama and Greg, of course, was comedy gold when compared to "According To Jim" - without doubt the worst sitcom ever. In terms of the original question, its never too soon. I was making jokes about the plane flying into the WTC before the second plane had even hit.

Why the long face?

I tried watching Seinfeld - WTF was funny about it? What a complete pile of dog poo.
I think the only people laughing were the writers and actors, laughing (hysterically) all the way to the bank.

I tried watching Seinfeld - WTF was funny about it? What a complete pile of dog poo.
the bloke with the funny hair was amusing at first. i used to will him to come in the room and shut the whiny neurotic blokes up for 5 minutes. i didnt watch it much. the one with the fat bloke wanting to start up a nickname for himself was quite good. T-Bone. it didnt work obviously.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
theoriginalphantom The NAAFI Bar 29
Grumblegrunt The NAAFI Bar 8
Fablonbiffchitthe1st Blue Jokes 9