Nelson Mandela Thread

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by geezer466, Jun 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whatever happened to it? It is not here and not in the Int Cell!! Shows up in search but I get some bollocks about the pages being unreachable. Has a MOD deleted it?

Anyway my point.......... Listening to the way the news has been briefed in the last couple of days I reckon Mandela is unconscious and being kept breathing with a ventilator without which he would be unable to breathe.

Therefore life support is keeping him alive.

At this stage care becomes palliative and to do with quality of life. Clearly this old buffer is not being allowed to depart this World until the time is deemed right.

The SA peoples are being prepared and at a suitable point in the near future the switch will; be thrown....

Attached Files:

2. Has he been freed yet?

I love that song.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Has as much meaning today as it did when they released him from the nick.....

4. I know nothing about the bloke, but his wiki profile paints him as a total ****. I'm failing to understand the mass grief.

5. Maybe he's unhappy with the content and threatened legal action? It might be the thought of compensation that's keeping him alive.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Shit comms. Is he dead yet?

7. The one with the refrain "...with every packet of Cornflakes"?

8. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

this should be a short 'un.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I hope he croaks soon, I am gutted the 2 Koreans are almost at the point of talking, it was quite exciting to think they were hours from war bit what an anti clomax.

I would hate to think mandela may be in the same place (talking again) in a few months after we are hours away from him shuffling off his mortal coil.