• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Nelson Mandela has stopped talking

I folllowed the link and the telegraph told me to **** off. Doing a news search for "Nelson mandela has stopped talking" throws this thread up as the fifth return.

Bad luck for anyone searching for proper news if this kind of thing is likely to happen

Let's not forget that this man lived in a country where they discriminated against their own citizens because of the colour of their skin. People were oppressed, tortured and killed because they simply were not white people and Mandela fought against it and was imprisoned for much of his life because he believed in equality for everybody regardless of the colour of their skin.

Given the same oppression against me and people like me, I'd be upset and want to change it!

Let's not forget that this man lived in a country where they discriminated against their own citizens because of the colour of their skin. People were oppressed, tortured and killed because they simply were not white people and Mandela fought against it and was imprisoned for much of his life because he believed in equality for everybody regardless of the colour of their skin.

Given the same oppression against me and people like me, I'd be upset and want to change it!
Like **** did he, he was a terrorist who was equally guilty of murder and torture who remained in prison because he refused to renounce violence. The world will be a better place for his passing.

Apparently, Hitler never spoke until he was 9 years old, when he said to his mother "this porridge is too hot". She asked him why he had not spoken before, and he replied "until now, everything has been satisfactory".

I hadn't noticed the lot of the average South African improving much thanks to Mandela

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Apparently, Hitler never spoke until he was 9 years old, when he said to his mother "this porridge is too hot". She asked him why he had not spoken before, and he replied "until now, everything has been satisfactory".
The last time I heard that it was Einstein and he didn't like sprouts.