Nell McAndrews Breasts

Apparantly Nell admits to still breast feeding her 2 year old toddler....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...s-wet-nurses-toddler-breastfeed-year-old.html

She says "As Devon grows up, I won't be able to stop his aches and pains, or prevent accidents or heartache. And he'll certainly be too old to simply latch on for comfort."

I wouldn't be though! Can I come and take over when she's finished with him!

If I were her kid I'd wanna breastfeed till I was 37!

She looks fcuking awful in those TV adverts she does these days. Something to do with the militant lesbian look her stupid haircut gives her.

sc_obvious said:
She looks fcuking awful in those TV adverts she does these days. Something to do with the militant lesbian look her stupid haircut gives her.
Oh, because she soooooo wouldn't get it with that hairstyle! Bolox she wouldn't! If you had the chance you'd go there...don't deny it!

Well seeing as she had silicone bags put in there many moons ago, there can't be much to suckle on.

I agree she looks a bloody mess in the actimel adverts.

And she sounds thick as two short planks.

"Do you end up feeling bloooor-ted?"

Does that mean the same as bloated? Who knows.

Can someone just post a clack shot so that this dull thread can get binned.

Knocker's normally got a good sense of humour but even he seems to be falling asleep.

Mr_Deputy said:
Yorkshire accent but she's got one of those monotonous ones which seems to be underlying Brummy (no offence) to the point where I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face if she was underneath me jiggling away saying :
"uuuhhh yuh, that's rulllly niice, ya fillin me raht oop, doot ' arduh, doot ' arduh behbeh, oohh i feel bloor-ted, I mat av to let one gur, you nurr...av a reet gud faart behbeh...then we coon get back on wiy it."
Fortunately for you then, that's unlikely to happen.

Mr_Deputy said:
Is the term for this 'Wet Nursing' ? I remember Nuresey in Blackadder did this. Sadly not looking like Nell. I imagine her son will probably fancy a bit of "Bitty" when he grows up like in Little Britain.
Wet nursing is when a nurse or nanny is employed to breast feed the child in their care, not done anymore but was common practice in victorian times, when mothers that were well to do would employ a nanny to deal with every aspect of childcare, including feeding them.

Mr_Deputy said:
dingerr said:
Mr_Deputy said:
Yorkshire accent but she's got one of those monotonous ones which seems to be underlying Brummy (no offence) to the point where I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face if she was underneath me jiggling away saying :
"uuuhhh yuh, that's rulllly niice, ya fillin me raht oop, doot ' arduh, doot ' arduh behbeh, oohh i feel bloor-ted, I mat av to let one gur, you nurr...av a reet gud faart behbeh...then we coon get back on wiy it."
Fortunately for you then, that's unlikely to happen.
Never know, I could lure her into my lair with over priced bio yoghurt drinks. I've lived in Leeds I know what Yorkshire women want. Apart from a throat full of yoghurt, its luxury brands and self-improvement through conspicous consumption.
As opposed to what they normally get which is a knife to the throat and bundled into the boot of a car.

Mr_Deputy said:
She's From Belle Isle in Leeds, used to live near a pub called the Omnibus. When she was about 15, she started shagging a bloke called Dale who is about 10 years older than her. She was with him for a few years... he was a right paranoid control freak.

The best thing she ever did was to give that wanker the elbow. No greater wanker ever crossed this earth.

She moved to live in Middleton in Leeds - another shit hole. Known locally as Miggy. She used to booze in a pub called the Middleton Arms (Miggy Arms) well known for its high percentage of complete and utter drugged up knob heads.

With all that shite behind her, the lass seems to be doing well for herself and all the best is what I say.

Here name is Tracy.

BanjoBill said:
Mr_Deputy said:
She's From Belle Isle in Leeds, used to live near a pub called the Omnibus. When she was about 15, she started shagging a bloke called Dale who is about 10 years older than her. She was with him for a few years... he was a right paranoid control freak.

The best thing she ever did was to give that wanker the elbow. No greater wanker ever crossed this earth.

She moved to live in Middleton in Leeds - another shit hole. Known locally as Miggy. She used to booze in a pub called the Middleton Arms (Miggy Arms) well known for its high percentage of complete and utter drugged up knob heads.

With all that shite behind her, the lass seems to be doing well for herself and all the best is what I say.

Here name is Tracy.

Thanks, I'll sleep much better for that.

Latest Threads