Nell McAndrew talks arr$e!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Ventress, Oct 21, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Saw in one of our up to date newspapers that Nell Mc Andrew is visiting Iraq soon "As the morale is very low!"

Where did she get that from?

Why would our morale be low, days old papers, no beer, no women to speak of, flies, dust, potential of injury, .................maybe she has a point!
  2. Maybe she meant her appointments on TV were Low!
  3. Perahps she meant the MORALS were low - in which case she's right and she had better get there quick, before they get any lower!
  4. Maybe she meant her moral was low, after her post jungle tv appearances dried up and the cash isnt rolling in.

Its nice to get a visit from a large breasted celebrity on ops (as long as its not bernard manning), but at the end of the day, its just an excuse to get their picture in the paper and up their exposure.
  5. Flyingrockdj

Flyingrockdj War Hero Moderator

Or me!

I heard that she is Blonde_Bint!
  6. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Can't be, she isn't that barking!
  7. Morale's only taken a dive since those RedCap spoil sports broke up the ring of QAs who were 'servicing' the boys for reddies! Whaddya expect?
  8. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Please expand on the above. Have I missed something?
  9. They always did it for free in Rinteln........ :lol:
  10. Did they send any of the QA back to blighty. If so where.
  12. Not sure what is going on with the quoting myself but rest assured it was an accident
  13. Wasn't Nell Mc Andrew the silly cow that pretended to marry that poofter Dale Winton as a publicity stunt. :roll:

Yup, she's desperate for any media coverage she can possibly get!
  14. but i could still watch her arrse talk all day....
  15. I’d be watching but I wouldn’t listen, I’ve had enough career briefs already from the same place.