Neil lennon - twat or no twat

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Thomothehun, May 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Okay so I am slightly biased as you can tell from my avatar, however the recent events which are, in my opinion going to lead to the death of some poor fucker on the streets of Glasgow.

No how much will it take for Mr Lennon to realise that his antagonistic behaviour in one of the most powder keg Derby's has led to these events and it is now completely out of control. I in no WAY condone attacks on him or his family, I think it is outrageous what has happened to him.... BUT in some way cannot think that he has brought this on himself with his daft carry on's!

Scotland and Glasgow is more sectarian (shamefully) than some Parts of NI, other Rangers and celtic managers have managed the teams without drawing this much attention or contraversy but he seems to enjoy... no wallow in it.

My questions to you is this what do you think of wee greetin face and hte madness that surrounds him and Celtic at the moment?

Finally to you Mr Lennon.. will you only be happy when someone is laid dieing in the street because of you flaming the sectarian fires!

2. Don't know him, dont care.

3. Do you, perchance, live in Madrid St. E. Belfast....?

4. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Cant stand the ginger twat but he doesnt deserve the recent aggro. Makes me laugh though Radio Scotland has been pumping on about the recent events and Scottish football being dragged into the gutter by its fans. I just wonder how many of them that spout the shite at old firm matches are actully Scottish and not from the emerald toliet.

Lennon has stoked it up and knows excatly what he was doing. Hasnt he been caught singing republician songs so why employ him as a manager look at the carry on when Donald Fynlay was caught singing the sash.

About time they just banned the bigots from NI coming over to the matches. They can come over for one match sing a load of shite then bugger back home to the emerald toilet and leave Scottish football to pick up the aftermath.

Hearts fan was on the radio yesterday mentioning that before Lennon got smacked Celtic fans were singing IRA songs but no reporting of that. TIme Celtic got to grip and banned the Green Brigade or whatever they are called as they are well known for their bigoted antics

• Like Like x 1
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Shouldn't the title be "Neil Lennon Twatted or not Twatted"?

6. No mate I am happily living down in London away from all the crap that goes along with supporting one or the other. I can wear my top walking down the street and not get spat on or abused and can wear it like a big boy drinking in a pub!! Were missing a trick up there as I love going to the pub for Arsenal V Spurs game, never any trouble and a good giggle at the banter from both sides.. in the same pub!

7. Shouldn't it read "It's Scotland, couldn't give a fuck"?

• Like Like x 2
  8. I would love to twat him but wouldn't do time for the Gingy cunt, not worth it, he is single handly bringing Celtic into the gutter and making Glasgow EVEN more sectarian... if that is possible lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Just as well your from Paisley then mate!

10. Funny how the most fervent Jocks you meet don't live there anymore, Sean Connery - Spain, Billy Connolly - The USA, half the lads I work on the rigs with always giving it the Braveheart act all live in Cyprus, Spain or Thailand anywhere but Bonnie Scotland then again maybe its because its a shithole full of inbreds shit food and shit weather..........................

11. Doesn't sound like it to me, I love going to the pub for the Arse v Cocks game as long as said pub is sans T.V.
    Never any trouble, where are you watching it, fcuking Rockall ? Wise up, wee man !

12. I agree that no-one should go to work and be subjected to violence, however if you are going to antagonise people constantly you will eventually get a smack in the mouth. Scotland has lost several years of progress in eliminating secterianism from football this season, due in no small part to the behaviour of Neil Lennon and Celtic. If you look at all the flashpoints that have taken place in the SPL this season, there is one team at the centre of them all. it is not anti-irish, or anti catholic, just most fans have taken umbrage at this one club war on the rest of Scottish Football. Their desparation to win the league has left a very bad taste in the mouth. The sectarian issue in Scotland is a whole different entity, until the apartheid schooling ends there will always be a culture of difference. I do not see that the blame can be put wholly onto the Northern Irish Fans who travel to watch both sides, at least they have a grounding of Ulster's politics and history, it is the west of Scotland plastic paddies/proddies who are responsible for keeping the past in the present.

• Like Like x 1
  13. scottish football is fucked,so is lennon probably.also the pies are fucking rank,and,are aptly named scottish pies.so,you can stick the cunts where the sun don't shine.

14. The 'Old Firm' situation will never change, the fact remains Lennon being the arrogant idiot with his recent antics has'nt helped his cause,

Martin O'Neil IMO followed Tommy Burns & done great things with Celtic with little or no hassle and recieved much respect in the process, Shame Martin never made the England job,

Lastly to those with it's 'Scotland, who gives a fuck caveman attitude': If the 'OLD Firm' were allowed into the English League like some 'WELSH' teams are allowed then I suspect the attitude would rightly change as it's on your doorstep,

15. A football team desperate to win the league? How fucking dare they!?