Neil Kinnock Banned from driving!

Just been announced on the radio news. Does this mean he'll have to hire a chauffeur and if so, I wonder who'll pay his wages?

Was it for speeding or drinking

Will he be exempt the congestion charge? should he be made to use public transport?
personally I'd rather see him being driven over by public transport.

Speeding, cheapseats. Twice I think.

A pity he wasn't banned from breathing as well: Kinnock is a prime example of all that is wrong with BLiar, New Labour and the EU: he is an incompatent, nepotistic and corrupt * of the first order. He and his officials oversaw consecutive years of exploding levels of corruption at the EU and when he was presented with damning evidence by an honest EU accountant who was sickened by the levels of corruption and theft she had found, what did the welsh ginger ** do? He suspended and then fired her (and tried to have her sent to prison and stripped of her professional qualifications). And how many people have been held to account for more than 1 billion quid going missing? No-one. Fantastic. Then to reward this ** further, BLiar made him a Lord.

I hope the ** gets run over by a truck as he is cycling to work. Ooops, that cannot happen because he has awarded himself a chauffeur for all official and personal transport requirements. Cancer is too good for him and his lying, evil, sponging welsh * of a wife (who was also on stupidly huge amounts of money at the EU while doing sweet FA).

Bravo2nothing said:
Lucky_Jim said:
Just been announced on the radio news. Does this mean he'll have to hire a chauffeur and if so, I wonder who'll pay his wages?
On the EU gravy train..
He had to leave the EU to make way for Gordon Brown's chum Mandleson.

The * is head of the British Council, making sure that every johnny foriegner thinks we are a soft touch.

Ah Dread, but cheer up; the proletariat didn't forget that disastrous labour party rally just before the general election results were announced.

The sound of 'Things Can Only Get Better' will, for me, forever be aassociated with the sight of Kinnock, and more memorably Prescott, bopping along like mental patients being given ECT. Priceless!

Vimeiro said:
Bravo2nothing said:
So you don't like him?
I'm sure he speaks highly of you, Dread.
I doubt it: when I met him in 2002 I was quite rude and asked why he had never given any credible response to the corruption charges laid at his door, and why he only ever pursued the people who were tackling the corruption.

Needless to say he didn't answer and walked off with his minders.

LOL :lol: I couldn't agree more!

Though fair play to the unelected t*sser he did say the punishment, although 'inconvenient', was 'fair.'

Most politicians invent b*llocks excuses to try and attempt to justify their actions!

"Speeding is a killer and I have campaigned all my life against speeding," he said.
The offences had to be dealt with by magistrates because he already had nine penalty points on his driving licence, also for speeding offences.
HTF can you campaign all your life against speeding and get 15 points over a period of time for speeding? The lying cnut.

"He was going above the speed limit as a result of sheer inadvertence. He was travelling back from Westminster on both occasions.
If it was inadvertance, then surely he want paying due care and attention either. Not sure how 'Westminster' fits in there other than as a reminder to the judge of exactly who he is.

Lying corrupt ginger cnut.

ringdoby said:
"Speeding is a killer and I have campaigned all my life against speeding," he said.
The offences had to be dealt with by magistrates because he already had nine penalty points on his driving licence, also for speeding offences.
HTF can you campaign all your life against speeding and get 15 points over a period of time for speeding? The lying cnut.

"He was going above the speed limit as a result of sheer inadvertence. He was travelling back from Westminster on both occasions.
If it was inadvertance, then surely he want paying due care and attention either. Not sure how 'Westminster' fits in there other than as a reminder to the judge of exactly who he is.

Lying corrupt ginger cnut.
In light of this latest revelation about his character, I amend my previous opinion to 'two-faced g*t.'

What a disgrace Former Labour leader, Lord Kinnock, is after being banned from driving for six months after admitting two separate speeding charges on the M4 motorway.
What kind of example is he showing; He should have his title removed

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/peer/lord_kinnock

He also put the skids under the old honest Labour party and made it so much easier for Blair to transform it into something the home counties' middle classes could feel comfortable voting for. Greed, individualism and corruption has now won out, thanks to you getting the ball rolling Kinnock. Unforgiveable!!

Frenchie - as the son of a miner I wonder whar the * you're talking about when you say honest old Labour Party. There were and are lotsa of honest members of the Labour party but as an organisation it is wholly corrupt. If you don't think that come up to the North East and get educated.