Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Judder, May 26, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any of you lot have issues with Neighbours?

I had one last week who let his dog crap on my garden. When it finished he smiled at me so I picked the sh*t up and threw it at him.

Nice dog though!

Judder :D
  2. I don't know about anyone else, but there seems to be an awful lot of threads started today with the sheer intention of causing vomiting and depreavity. I will assume that they are all an attempt to earn the coverted crown of Most Depraved Arrser 2006.

Judder - I'm sorry to say this will not impress the voting masses. You may want to revise the story by adding a few 'white-lies'. Firstly you should have eaten the offending sh1t as it will give you that 'macho-mystique' that you so crave. Whilst your neighbour is distracted by his vomiting, you should then kill his dog as a sign of peace and coalition between your two households. Once your neighbour has been successfully lured into a false sense of security, it is time to set fire to his young daughter's snatch, and earn your brown-wings on his house.
  3. and shag the dog during its death spasms. to show you really care.
  4. Yes. It's not the same since Holly Valance left.
  5. I always prefered "Home & Away" myself..........watching Kate Richie grow up/tits getting bigger..... :twisted: