Neighbours

Any of you lot have issues with Neighbours?

I had one last week who let his dog crap on my garden. When it finished he smiled at me so I picked the sh*t up and threw it at him.

Nice dog though!

Judder :D

I don't know about anyone else, but there seems to be an awful lot of threads started today with the sheer intention of causing vomiting and depreavity. I will assume that they are all an attempt to earn the coverted crown of Most Depraved Arrser 2006.

Judder - I'm sorry to say this will not impress the voting masses. You may want to revise the story by adding a few 'white-lies'. Firstly you should have eaten the offending sh1t as it will give you that 'macho-mystique' that you so crave. Whilst your neighbour is distracted by his vomiting, you should then kill his dog as a sign of peace and coalition between your two households. Once your neighbour has been successfully lured into a false sense of security, it is time to set fire to his young daughter's snatch, and earn your brown-wings on his house.

Death_Rowums said:
I don't know about anyone else, but there seems to be an awful lot of threads started today with the sheer intention of causing vomiting and depreavity. I will assume that they are all an attempt to earn the coverted crown of Most Depraved Arrser 2006.

Judder - I'm sorry to say this will not impress the voting masses. You may want to revise the story by adding a few 'white-lies'. Firstly you should have eaten the offending sh1t as it will give you that 'macho-mystique' that you so crave. Whilst your neighbour is distracted by his vomiting, you should then kill his dog as a sign of peace and coalition between your two households. Once your neighbour has been successfully lured into a false sense of security, it is time to set fire to his young daughter's snatch, and earn your brown-wings on his house.
and shag the dog during its death spasms. to show you really care.

Judder said:
Yes. It's not the same since Holly Valance left.

Lucky_Jim said:
Judder said:
Yes. It's not the same since Holly Valance left.
I always prefered "Home & Away" myself..........watching Kate Richie grow up/tits getting bigger..... :twisted: