Neighbour keeps his kids in a caravan - suggestions please

Yes you read the title correctly!
My Scabby-Neighbour bought a caravan a while back and now keeps it on his rubbish strewn lawn. He has moved two of his kids, aged about 13 and 15 into the caravan and they seem to live in it as if it were their bedroom.
He has routed an extension lead through his letter-box to power the caravan.

I live on a nice street in a nice area and this cnut is taking the pi$$.
He's got too many kids for his house now since kids = benefits = fags/booze.
He doesn't work and claims disability benefits. I keep a camera by the window ready for the day when he runs to kick a stray football but that's a different thread altogether...

Are there any Barrack-room lawyers out there who know what the score is here? The caravan is on private property but it's social-housing and I wonder if they accept this sort of behaviour? I've looked into it but can't find any helpful information and I'd like to get my facts straight before I pen a letter to his housing-agency/Social-services.

Your neighbor sounds like a real dirtbag but I have to ask, how many parents out there haven't entertained the thought of moving their teenagers out like that so that they didn't have to listen to them arguing?

deadc0de said:
He doesn't work and claims disability benefits. I keep a camera by the window ready for the day when he runs to kick a stray football but that's a different thread altogether...
It's not Sven is it?

Keep your camera close at hand. I knew a bloke who was on disability benefits on account of being 'practically paraplegic' after a fall at work. Turned up at the DSS wearing a surgical back brace and using not one but two walking sticks.

Things went bad for him when he was photographed at a New Year party drinking a pint while standing on his head.

this has got to be a wind up!!!guess its going to the hoop,if you don,t like it be a man and confront him and take it from there. :lol:

Phone 0800 1111 child line - a nice little ditty to sing it too...

To the tune of "doowahdiddydiddydumdiddydo"

When your Mummy hits you and your daddy taps your bum

PHONE 0800 DOUBLE 1 DOUBLE 1

Otherwise torch the barsteward out

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, you can't get him stuffed for extra council tax because it is an extra dwelling on the premises - because he obviously doesn't pay it.

I'd burn down his HOUSE so that he has to live with his kids.

Personally I'm taking this idea on board. Teenagers are the most unhygenic creatures known to humanity...

deadc0de said:
My Scabby-Neighbour bought a caravan a while back and now keeps it on his rubbish strewn lawn. He has moved two of his kids, aged about 13 and 15 into the caravan and they seem to live in it as if it were their bedroom.

Are there any Barrack-room lawyers out there who know what the score is here? The caravan is on private property but it's social-housing and I wonder if they accept this sort of behaviour? I've looked into it but can't find any helpful information and I'd like to get my facts straight before I pen a letter to his housing-agency/Social-services.
Well deadc0de, you sound like a f.ucking snob. How That family choose to live is up to them. He doesnt appear to be doing any harm from what you have posted. And what the f.uck are you doing with a camera filming him anyway, have you not a life of your own? The p!ss take is yours.
What buisness is it of yours how your neighbours live and what sleeping arrangements they have. Maybe he hasnt got another 20 grand to pull out of his arrse to buy a bigger house. Get on with your own life and leave others to do the same you spiteful, vindictive little man!!

titsinatophat said:
deadc0de said:

Well deadc0de, you sound like a f.ucking snob. How That family choose to live is up to them. He doesnt appear to be doing any harm from what you have posted. And what the f.uck are you doing with a camera filming him anyway, have you not a life of your own? The p!ss take is yours.
What buisness is it of yours how your neighbours live and what sleeping arrangements they have. Maybe he hasnt got another 20 grand to pull out of his arrse to buy a bigger house. Get on with your own life and leave others to do the same you spiteful, vindictive little man!!

Now I can see why you have an 02 thief to your name

Punch him in the face and set fire to his trousers!

I'm with Deadc0de on this one - if I had a neighbour of that ilk next to me then benefit cheat hotline and firebomb come to mind, no excuse to live in a shite hole, if his lawn is in shite state no doubt his house is the same - dirty scum and should be tarred as so

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
chimp503 said:
I'm with Deadc0de on this one - if I had a neighbour of that ilk next to me then benefit cheat hotline and firebomb come to mind, no excuse to live in a shite hole, if his lawn is in shite state no doubt his house is the same - dirty scum and should be tarred as so
In certain states in the US, you can be arrested for living like a pikey, or even not mowing your lawns.

As for the oxygen thief - 'swampy, lefty, tree-hugging, homosexual, ethnic, deviant, poor, dole-bludging, living-in-a-caravan cnut' that he is. Well deserved tag.

Biped said:
chimp503 said:
In certain states in the US, you can be arrested for living like a pikey, or even not mowing your lawns.

As for the oxygen thief - 'swampy, lefty, tree-hugging, homosexual, ethnic, deviant, poor, dole-bludging, living-in-a-caravan cnut' that he is. Well deserved tag.
He's not your favourite bloke then Biped :twisted:

Original question, why dont you bungie the door shut and move the caravan in the middle of the night to a council tip. :wink:

titsinatophat, you sound like my ideal woman, can i dry-bum you please? and maybe dig you in the ribs at the same time? cnut

as for the wannabe gypo's, couple of petrol filled tires under the caravan should do the trick. failing that, leaving a small dead animal in the chemical toilet cassette is worth a try.

putting bread on the roof at 2am works a treat in the morning, when all the pigeons and other birds notice them. as soon as its light the birds are there and its wakey wakey time for tim and tom. after a few weeks the novelty might wear off but its up 2 u 2 decide when 2 call time