Neigh, neigh lad!

Although I think it's probably the kiddy fiddling which sent him down.

"Why do they call you spud gun?"

"Give me a potato and I'll show you."

For the love of Baby Jebus, not the pony!!!!!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Don't knock it, etc etc etc

Last sentence of the article;

He was also a police officer with North Yorkshire Police in the 1980s.

C

cloudbuster

He jailed Littleboy for two-and-a-half years, put him on the Sex Offenders’ Register for life and banned him from unsupervised contact with children.
Nothing like shutting the stable-door after the horse has bolted............

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Mr Reevell said Littleboy cared for his parents, who are aged 84 and 79.

Let us hope responsible persons have examined the toilet regions of the elderly folk for signs of penetration.

If not I have availability next Friday morning. Next Tuesday between 16.30 and midnight and some time during the last week in June.

Mr Reevell said Littleboy cared for his parents, who are aged 84 and 79.

Let us hope responsible persons have examined the toilet regions of the elderly folk for signs of penetration.

If not I have availability next Friday morning. Next Tuesday between 16.30 and midnight and some time during the last week in June.
Bloody right ,if he will shag a horse and a dog what wont he shag? ah yes...a woman

Where to start?
"........... while the man was supposedly taking part in an animal breeding practical course.........."

Charlie Littleboy, an animal breeding course (mis-understood the instructions?), couldn't make it up.

Charles Littleboy, 55, made the video in his stables while the man was supposedly taking part in an animal breeding practical course, Teesside Crown Court heard.

Thats fair enough then?

Charles Littleboy, 55, made the video in his stables while the man was supposedly taking part in an animal breeding practical course, Teesside Crown Court heard.

Thats fair enough then?
A man getting his arse bored out by a male pony doesn't constitute a practical breeding course. If the male pony had been shagging a woman or the bloke had been boffing a female pony it might have presented as a valid atempt at a cross-breeding program

I would presume he failed the course

G

goatrutar

I was under the impression he was filming some bloke raping Mr. Ed?

On a side note, I must applaud the UK leading the world in the perversion stakes. We wouldn't have even thought about horse fucking paedophiles down here...

"Charles Littleboy, 55, made the video in his stables while the man was supposedly taking part in an animal breeding practical course"

"At this point Your Honour, the accused was stated to have removed his trousers and said "Now watch carefully you dozy bastards, I'm only going to do this once......."