Neediing Help

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by D-W, Oct 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. D-W

D-W Swinger

I have just joined ARRSE and I have no idea what I am doing.

Could someone please elaberate for me!

2. Why did you join the forum?
    Are you in/joining/retired from the Army?
    Or are you a walt needing help?
  3. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

I have been on here for years, and still havn't got a clue as to WTFs going on
  4. Your way too early D-W, get back on in about 12 hours when you have had 15 Stella's, that's when it's most "interesting" on here!!
  5. Or alternatively go away and come back when cynical...

If you are none of the above (re. fltpilot's list) but a civvy - woot woot we meet regularly to be abused by the ex/serving members.
  6. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Rearwords, why not try rearparty?
  7. If your in the t.a. Save yourself hours of fruitless typing and just post a picture of a vial of your salty tears....
  8. Or good old fashioned death
  9. D-W read the rules.
    They clearly state all newbies have to add their picture to the thread and pictures of wife and or girlfriend MUST be added.Also they have to donate 5% of their salary to the running of the site.
    Hope this helps.
  10. D-W

D-W Swinger

well Waannmmann their going to be no chance of 5% of my salary being donated because I very rarely see my monthly wages the banks steals them off me before I get the chance to spend them!!

Well fltpilot i joind the site because I heard one of the boys in work complaining how much u guys on this hate movers and to tell the truth I have to agree we are a bunch of cnuts!!
  11. So you think that being a bit of a cunt yourself qualifies you to join Arrse and mature into a really big cunt?

Hang on, something's not sounding quite right there:-? No, can't pin it down, it'll have to do.
  12. You have to be really big cunt to post on here ?, if only I had known.
  13. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

** clicks stopwatch **
  14. Is that movers as in "Whittles etc.", or movers as in crabair.

15. D-W

D-W Swinger

Am afraid am army.....but I dont care getting out of the shtity trade I really hate it!!