Neediing Help

I have just joined ARRSE and I have no idea what I am doing.

Could someone please elaberate for me!

Thanks

Your way too early D-W, get back on in about 12 hours when you have had 15 Stella's, that's when it's most "interesting" on here!!

Or alternatively go away and come back when cynical...

If you are none of the above (re. fltpilot's list) but a civvy - woot woot we meet regularly to be abused by the ex/serving members.

D-W read the rules.
They clearly state all newbies have to add their picture to the thread and pictures of wife and or girlfriend MUST be added.Also they have to donate 5% of their salary to the running of the site.
Hope this helps.

D-W read the rules.
They clearly state all newbies have to add their picture to the thread and pictures of wife and or girlfriend MUST be added.Also they have to donate 5% of their salary to the running of the site.
Hope this helps.
well Waannmmann their going to be no chance of 5% of my salary being donated because I very rarely see my monthly wages the banks steals them off me before I get the chance to spend them!!

Why did you join the forum?
Are you in/joining/retired from the Army?
Or are you a walt needing help?
Well fltpilot i joind the site because I heard one of the boys in work complaining how much u guys on this hate movers and to tell the truth I have to agree we are a bunch of cnuts!!

well Waannmmann their going to be no chance of 5% of my salary being donated because I very rarely see my monthly wages the banks steals them off me before I get the chance to spend them!!

Well fltpilot i joind the site because I heard one of the boys in work complaining how much u guys on this hate movers and to tell the truth I have to agree we are a bunch of cnuts!!
So you think that being a bit of a cunt yourself qualifies you to join Arrse and mature into a really big cunt?

Hang on, something's not sounding quite right there:-? No, can't pin it down, it'll have to do.

So you think that being a bit of a cunt yourself qualifies you to join Arrse and mature into a really big cunt?

Hang on, something's not sounding quite right there:-? No, can't pin it down, it'll have to do.
You have to be really big cunt to post on here ?, if only I had known.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

Is that movers as in "Whittles etc.", or movers as in crabair.

CG

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PartTimePongo The Intelligence Cell 3
A The Intelligence Cell 6
GunnersQuadrant The Intelligence Cell 15