Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need your help !!

There’s some poor bastard at 14 Sigs who has got the shitty end of the stick. Not only is he posted to the arse end of nowhere, been sent to some ex-Russian shithole, now he’s got some random bird after him. Who has injuries, in the hospital, and no doubt needs help.

Sttrory

Old-Salt
There’s some poor bastard at 14 Sigs who has got the shitty end of the stick. Not only is he posted to the arse end of nowhere, been sent to some ex-Russian shithole, now he’s got some random bird after him. Who has injuries, in the hospital, and no doubt needs help.
No doubt he's got a dose of the clap as well

A long ish story
ive been on and off with a guy in the military royal corps signals I think don’t hold me to that. We have broken up once before but got back together recently tho he told me he was in wales training before getting deployed to Estonia only thing is I haven’t heard from him I don’t know his reg number or like main barracks please excuse if I’m using the wrong terms. Does anyone know if I can get hold of him any other way would appreciate it as worried now. I’m also been admitted to hospital so would like him to know as injuries are quite bad.

Dear Soph,

Thank you for contacting the Provisional Wing of the Joint Casualty & Compassionate Centre (PWJCCC).

We are sorry that you have had to attend your local sexual health or genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic.

Unfortunately with such sparse details, we are unable to trace the soldier involved.

But he is probably smashing some Estonian bint like this.

1597153038961.png

We hope that this has been of help.

A long ish story
ive been on and off with a guy in the military royal corps signals I think don’t hold me to that. We have broken up once before but got back together recently tho he told me he was in wales training before getting deployed to Estonia only thing is I haven’t heard from him I don’t know his reg number or like main barracks please excuse if I’m using the wrong terms. Does anyone know if I can get hold of him any other way would appreciate it as worried now. I’m also been admitted to hospital so would like him to know as injuries are quite bad.

Hi pet, it's me.

Been really pushed for time here lol. they dont give us a minits peace.

Gotta go the fone batter

His name wasn't Nortius Maximus by any chance was it? :?

John Cleese.jpg

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Pretty sure it was Harry Black

Taff Williams or Taff Jones? No, not Taff Evans! The dirty b*gger!

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds
Taff 831.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Latest Threads