Need your help !!

Soph22

Crow
A long ish story
ive been on and off with a guy in the military royal corps signals I think don’t hold me to that. We have broken up once before but got back together recently tho he told me he was in wales training before getting deployed to Estonia only thing is I haven’t heard from him I don’t know his reg number or like main barracks please excuse if I’m using the wrong terms. Does anyone know if I can get hold of him any other way would appreciate it as worried now. I’m also been admitted to hospital so would like him to know as injuries are quite bad.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I know there have been large cutbacks in the Army but you might need a little more info that he's in the army.

A long ish story
ive been on and off with a guy in the military royal corps signals I think don’t hold me to that. We have broken up once before but got back together recently tho he told me he was in wales training before getting deployed to Estonia only thing is I haven’t heard from him I don’t know his reg number or like main barracks please excuse if I’m using the wrong terms. Does anyone know if I can get hold of him any other way would appreciate it as worried now. I’m also been admitted to hospital so would like him to know as injuries are quite bad.
Do you reckon he's a scaley- back ?

He probably has a mobile phone, being in the Signals....
And for future ref, it's called the "Royal Army Corps of Military Signalists"

Chef

LE
Are there still people that naive?

"Well Granville your mother listed the father as 'Some soldiers'"

I knobbed a lass in Cardiff.
As far as she was concerned my name was Williams and I was in the Welsh Guards.

I nearly bumped into her a year later in the St David's centre pushing a pram. I took a very sudden interest in the nearest window display.

Last edited:

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Are there still people that naive?

"Well Granville your mother listed the father as 'Some soldiers'"

Ahem, small point of order - I think that was Baldrick's birth certificate.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Silly answer ...

No! It's an animated GIF! (Cue tired groans from the audience)

Serious answer ...

I believe so ... Not quite sure why it would have an affinity for popcorn, but what the heck ...

Derailing the thread is where it's at...

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Why can't Monday be the new Friday? There's still a bit of Brasso left over from the weekend, cut with whatever can be found left over under the kitchen sink.
Every chuffing day is the new Friday for me...

Which reminds me, I must take the dog for a stagger.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
A long ish story
Do you know his name?

Latest Threads