Need your help guys.

Right Everyone im living with my missues, and her perv dad is living there to as his wife booted him for bing a total cnut. The creep is starting to really piss me off and wont move out misses wont kick him out as shes worried he wont speak to her again. I told her it wont matter because he aint got long left to live. No im not planning to kill him he SADDLY.

So any ideas on things i can do to just wind him up piss him off.
I pissed in his shower Gel, I trimmed my pubes with his shaver..

So give me some things i can do to fk him off. Nothing that will kill him thou. even thou its so tempting

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Invite your mother in law to stay with you. She will get rid of the cnut for you.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
I'm surprised in the initial replies nobody has suggested repeatedly fucking his daughter in front of him. Especially up the arse, with full facial finish.

You're slipping, NAAFI residents.

Fugly said:
I'm surprised in the initial replies nobody has suggested repeatedly fucking his daughter in front of him. Especially up the arse, with full facial finish.

No. he'd probably enjoy that.

I would.

Going_Solo said:
Man up and kick him out yourself
Then toe her up the arse and out the door when she starts bleating.

Sell the kids.

Buy a dog.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Hmm, true. He's probably only there because he's doing her as well.

Kick your missus out for cheating on you with her dad, and then take him out on the lash to show you his swordsman skills.

Fugly said:
Hmm, true. He's probably only there because he's doing her as well.

Kick your missus out for cheating on you with her dad, and then take him out on the lash to show you his swordsman skills.
Then go back and spitroast her.

Nice one.

Fugly said:

She wont let me fk her when hes there. I think its cause he pulls one of whilst listenign to her scream

Fugly said:

You've been spending far too long in East Anglia!! :D

LancePrivateJones said:
Fugly said:

No. he'd probably enjoy that.

I would.
He seems like that type.

T

trowel

There wont be much point in calling on your services to rid the country of spongeing, freeloading interlopers when the time comes. You can`t even keep your own house free of one of them. No sympathy from me Swansea