need UDR capbadge pic

i'm producing some cards for the UDR Regimental Association but am a bit stuck for a line drawing of the capbadge in good enough quality to print. would anybody have one they could post on here.

any help would be much appreciated.

q

You could try this site

www.nivets.org.uk

It does what it says...it is the NI veterans page. Someone on there should be able to help. Good luck, Billy

quiller said:
i'm producing some cards for the UDR Regimental Association but am a bit stuck for a line drawing of the capbadge in good enough quality to print. would anybody have one they could post on here.

q
Googled
UDR
UDR
UDR
UDR

thanks for all your help, have googled but am really after one in the style below - it's so we can get the badge reproduced in gold foil suitable for a Regiment with such a history as the UDR.

Try posting in the Inf forum, there's bound to be somebody - maybe one of the RIR lads?

quiller said:

q
quiller check PM's

Get in touch with RBL Head Office and see if they can help. They have a bank of line-drawn cap badges that are used for the various plot markers at Westminster Abbey and as centrepieces for wreathes.