• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

need too vent

today with the PCSO the closing of haslar the contined casulties in the sandpit and just a fecking meds not coping day.

CNUTING fucked with it all :x :x :x :x :x :x

so its a fucking NAFFI swear a thon day

Try whisky - lots of it.....

PS Agree completely

Cnuts, the lot of them :(

And Gorgon brown can go fecking stick it up his arse with his whole cabinet of handwringing fcuktards cnuts

fuckingcnutstruckfcuktarddonkeydickeatingspaffstainedmouthbreathingwankspotedclackfacedshitfeaturedmongoskiplickers.

i dont mean to steal your thunder halo_jones, but perhaps you will permit my sorry tale of work based frustration ... it will save me posting a new thread along the same lines!

I ripped my North Face jacket on a broken screw that had been hammered into a filing cabinet lock, although prior to this i had not known it was there.

on reporting it i was told, 'tough sh1t you cant claim against us our excess is £10 000 - we dont do small claims'. this upset me a little. i went for a poo ... and slipped on the floor that had just been washed but had no warning signs displayed. on the way to report that i saw a row of upturned desks, legs in the air, on a public path between two buildings.

When i got to reception there were no hard copies of the hazard reporting forms - eventually these were replaced and i filled in all 3 hazards.

i have just been called for an interview, no coffee - and told in no uncertain terms that they do not expect me to submit a hazard reporting form everytime i spot a hazard ... 'each offical form has to be processed and we can save that work if you just come and tell me quietly'.

i could have really hurt myself slipping on the wet floor - indeed i am now questioning why i didnt headbutt the wall and claim it anyway - but my thanks for identifying hazards is a big 'fcuk off' and a rip in an expensive jacket.

i take outdoor activities every week - handling far greater hazards and risks - and am never congratulated, only presented with demands to see risk assessments when someone stubbs a toe ...

Health & Safety ... Management ... fascists

*rant over*

'Onfire' allow me to share a 'fuckingcnutstruckfcuktarddonkeydickeatingspaffstainedmouthbreathingwankspotedclackfacedshitfeaturedmongoskiplickers.'

with you as just ripping the North face would have been E NUFF to to send we on a shoethrowing paddy princess big fuckoff sulky faced FOD

recollects tearing my buffalo shirt on a helibedford was once enough to reduce me to nuclear rage.

hugs....

edited cos im a in fucktard mode

DozyBint said:
Heedthebaw said:
Try pretending you have tourettes. It helps me :)
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang on! Pretend? I thought that ARRSE was a Tourette's sufferers support group! :?
Why w@nktw@ should I support cnutsbollox people that fcuking cnuting lie about tourettes? Its cnutbollox not funny to be like this. :oops: :crying:

we need guns real big guns with lots of bullets time to clear the streets of the scum :twisted:

I don't want medication I need ammunition
OI gordon cop this :twisted:

Garfield25 said:
halo_jones said:
fuckingcnutstruckfcuktarddonkeydickeatingspaffstainedmouthbreathingwankspotedclackfacedshitfeaturedmongoskiplickers.
Fecking potty mouth :wink: :D

Your day can only get better
IF and its a big if some or all of the list below would perhaps lighten my day.

let me see BBC story of Bliar found dead haveing choked on monkeyboys cock, while he expired in a frenzy of auto asphiyation, the WMF finding she is to be debarred for being a cnut.

TCH Dr reid and the Scots part timer found in an locked ISO in iran.

The entire cabinet resign for being weasals.

An outbreak of common sense by all TLB holders.

Lifes chavy waste of skin cnuts mysteriously self combusting without encreasing global warming.

someone buys me flowers and saying your hair looks nice today just for the fuck of it

halo_jones said:
Halo, let it all out. If all fails, go out and punch a chav squarely in the face and kick 'em while they're down.