Need to send further FME

Ok so after a two year deferral for having a hole in my heart which has been repaired and followed all requirements from the medical team in litchfield, having to wait for 1 year post surgery and being mediation free (they state in their letter) I have submitted my FME a couple of weeks ago which was requested by them in a headed letter asking for conformation that my persecution has stopped I have now been told that they have sent me a letter again asking for FME again!!!! I’m so f@cked off as I have followed everything that they have asked for to the letter thinking now at last I will be able to continue.

Has anyone had any experience with having to provide more evidence again and how did the outcome go.

Ok so after a two year deferral for having a hole in my heart which has been repaired and followed all requirements from the medical team in litchfield, having to wait for 1 year post surgery and being mediation free (they state in their letter) I have submitted my FME a couple of weeks ago which was requested by them in a headed letter asking for conformation that my persecution has stopped I have now been told that they have sent me a letter again asking for FME again!!!! I’m so f@cked off as I have followed everything that they have asked for to the letter thinking now at last I will be able to continue.

Has anyone had any experience with having to provide more evidence again and how did the outcome go.
If that's you in your avatar pic I recommend changing it to something non identifiable.

Latest Threads