Need to get this off my chest.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Valks, Dec 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What the hell is it with the walking impaired? Why the hell do they ruddy insist on crippling it up four flights of stairs with three bags of shopping and two walking sticks when there’s a perfectly good lift available?

I’m fit, I’m healthy and I take the stairs because I’m considerate like that; I leave the lift for cripples and buggy hags with wailing brats. For this saint like behaviour I expect a little consideration in return and not have to crawl behind some decrepit old bat as she puffs, pants and readjusts her incontinence pad every third step, determined to prove she’s not ready for the coffin just yet.

Her little act of bravado had already cost me 70p at the ticket machine as she insisted on putting in her own money, hands all a tremble, and refused to let her friend assist her. Yeah well that’s great love I’m sure your friend was really impressed with just how independent you are … meanwhile stood third in the queue behind you I went over the hour and had to pay for another hour I wasn’t going to use.

I had a good mind to barge past her and push her down the stairs just so she never got the chance to inconvenience me ever again.

Bah!

I feel better for that, cheers!

2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

You could just slit her carrier bags and delight in the effort she goes to when attempting to pick up her shopping. Now lets see who needs a hip replacement.

3. Old people are a constant source of irritation to me, they should be rounded up and shipped in cattle trucks, to Wales, where we can hurl them down disused mine shafts.
    Feckin beige wraiths!

4. Both fine suggestions.

I'll buy myself a stanley knife for crimbo.

Had already spent most my time in town dodging the wheels of mobilty scooters and snot nosed sticky fingered toddlers, really wasn't feeling pleasantly disposed towards people by the time I got back to the car park.

5. It Fcuks me off when they just stop in front of you for no reason, and they all seem to get to gether for a chat about knitting, shortbread and heartbeat either right infront of the door to the shop you want to go in or infront of the drinks fridge when you want a bottle of water.

ALL OLD PEOPLE SHOULD BE SHOT AT BIRTH

6. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

My turn now!! 8)
    I celebrated my 60th by going to a supermarket, abandoning the trolley across the aisle and starting a long chat with Mrs BS. :D
    I also potter with my loose change at the checkout, counting out the pennies to pay the exact amount - but not start putting things in bags until I've paid.
    I also stick to the speed limits, specifically to annoy chavs in prat-mobiles and men with dirty fingernails in white vans.
    Ahhhh - it's good to be 60! :lol:

7. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

On your island that makes you a youngster anyway :D

8. Having a 'Little My' day, Valks?

9. Well enjoy your remaining five years of decline and decay BS, I will be there at the railhead to meet you in 2011. :lol:

PS: I am susceptible to bribery, but it'll take more than a bag of Werthers and a pair of soiled string-back driving gloves. :wink:

10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Having read the title to this thread Valks I expected something more...

never mind. Heres a prez. Dont say I never give you nothing.

[​IMG]

11. I believe I have just fallen for you. Please report to my place and tell the wife she's been replaced. :lol:

12. blue-sophist

13. blue-sophist

I have now wiped down monitor and keyboad, and can say "thank you". :lol:

14. I was on the bus the other day, it was just after 9:30 and at every stop more and more coffin dodgers kept getting on, smelling of stale urine and cat food shouting at each other because they are all deaf. They are worse than the kids and teenagers.

15. blue-sophist

Sorry, I didn't quite catch that, dear ....