Need the help of fellow AGC peps

Someone had to much Gluvine (or however the fcuk its spelt)

edted because i clearly dont know how to "arrse" naughty words!

Too much time on your hands fella.

WOIII said:

you clearly have a problem with your spelling lets hope it doesn't hold you back WOIII and i am sure that you have BOCAT

needforspeed said:
WOIII said:

you clearly have a problem with your spelling lets hope it doesn't hold you back WOIII and i am sure that you have BOCAT
Hows your B O S S NFS.

needforspeed said:
WOIII said:

You should know oh humble boss, hows the ticker doing?

And thats why you're an O2 thief pal

Muffin_Kicker said:
And thats why you're an O2 thief pal
Snigger. You all do girl's jobs.
It's the AGC Thread. I do a girl's job. What do you do Muffin?

The_Snail said:
I'm guessing if he does not think hes got a girls job then he must be RMP which also comes under the AGC heading.

Its not rocket science now is it.

Red_Brick_Building said:
The_Snail said:
I'm guessing if he does not think hes got a girls job then he must be RMP which also comes under the AGC heading.

Yes, I think I will bite. Your right you are clearly not a rocket scientist.

Whilst your one brain cell is on holiday, I'll enlighten you. If you think, which from your post you clearly do, (Axe to grind), that only AGC SPS and RMP post on the AGC, SPS, RMP, SASC and APTC forum, not to mention anyone else, then I'd ask you to ask your mum to ask your brain cell to come home early. Clearly you need it.

Given that you would be not able to build a rocket, either real or plastic, I'd ask you to piss off back to the planet you never made it to and instead go and hang out in the NAAFI with the youngsters. Both girls and boys.

Another wannabe space cadet, or should I say, (if your screen name has anything to go by), a past resident of MCTC.

nottyash said:
Red_Brick_Building said:
The_Snail said:

Yes, I think I will bite. Your right you are clearly not a rocket scientist.

Whilst your one brain cell is on holiday, I'll enlighten you. If you think, which from your post you clearly do, (Axe to grind), that only AGC SPS and RMP post on the AGC, SPS, RMP, SASC and APTC forum, not to mention anyone else, then I'd ask you to ask your mum to ask your brain cell to come home early. Clearly you need it.

Given that you would be not able to build a rocket, either real or plastic, I'd ask you to urine off back to the planet you never made it to and instead go and hang out in the NAAFI with the youngsters. Both girls and boys.

Another wannabe space cadet, or should I say, (if your screen name has anything to go by), a past resident of MCTC.
nottyash I hate to interrupt but...

RBBs rather pedantic reply to the_snails post does make him come across as a bit of a bellend, however what is your rant all about, seems to be a lot of typing over nothing.

As you said you have an axe to grind but perhaps what you really need is a hug. Is it something you wish to discuss with the group.

Red_Brick_Building said:
The_Snail said:

Could he not also be ALS or ETS if it has to be AGC seeing as the_snail stated its an AGC thread (hence the so called girls jobs).

nottyash, you have the garbled ramblings of a madman, I like it but I think you've missed the point somewhat. However feel free to abuse me about singular brain cells or rockets etc if you so wish.

I'm RMP, which is slightly more manly then the other AGC jobs.....in my opinion anyway