Need some info for interview 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The website the army has given me for the info seems to be non-existent.

www.army.mod.uk/psp was for the recruitment process and the one seems to be not available.

TACOS:

Why is the mimimum training time 28 days?

Phase 2:

Where can I find info on where I would be if I was in the Household Cavalry or The Royal Artilery?
How many weeks?
What do I learn and what qualifications?

On completion of phase 2:

Basic Knowledge is good.
Where I would likely to serve/be based?

Thankyou for any answeres given.

P.s. I would like the answere to be accurate as possible as I don't want to look like a dick in the interview and then not get a place because of it.

The website the army has given me for the info seems to be non-existent.

www.army.mod.uk/psp was for the recruitment process and the one seems to be not available.

TACOS:

Why is the mimimum training time 28 days?

Minimum training isn't 28 days this is just an option if you decide that the Army isn't for you (DAOR Discharge As Of Right) from 28 days to 12 weeks if Over 18 and 28 days to 6 months if Under 18. Minimum time is 4 years from start date or 22nd birthday if under 18. Remember Versatile SHORT Engagement 12 years, FULL is 22 years and LONG is 30 years.

Phase 2:

Where can I find info on where I would be if I was in the Household Cavalry or The Royal Artilery? FROM YOUR JOB BRIEF, IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT ONE ASK RECRUITER BUT PHASE 1 is either Bassingbourn or Pirbright

How many weeks? 14 weeks CMSR or if Junior 42 weeks AFC for both

What do I learn and what qualifications? SEARCH PIRBRIGHT or Harrogate on ARMYWEB SITE its all there.

On completion of phase 2: Depends what Tankie Regiment your going for or what Artillary Regiment your posted to but Artillary you dont know the trade till Phase 2 at Larkhill now as all go Gunner in training.

Basic Knowledge is good.
Where I would likely to serve/be based?

Depends as above.

Thankyou for any answeres given.

P.s. I would like the answere to be accurate as possible as I don't want to look like a dick in the interview and then not get a place because of it.
Ive answered a few questions for you but basically you need to get off your ARRSE and research on the ARMY WEBSITE, its all in there if you look also you need to research what Tankie unit you want.....Top Tip look through search on here to find info or some nasty MOD may boot your ARRSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.