Need some info for interview 2

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by JKensington, Jun 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The website the army has given me for the info seems to be non-existent. was for the recruitment process and the one seems to be not available.

Why is the mimimum training time 28 days?

Phase 2:

Where can I find info on where I would be if I was in the Household Cavalry or The Royal Artilery?
    How many weeks?
    What do I learn and what qualifications?

On completion of phase 2:

Basic Knowledge is good.
    Where I would likely to serve/be based?

Thankyou for any answeres given.

P.s. I would like the answere to be accurate as possible as I don't want to look like a dick in the interview and then not get a place because of it.
  2. Ive answered a few questions for you but basically you need to get off your ARRSE and research on the ARMY WEBSITE, its all in there if you look also you need to research what Tankie unit you want.....Top Tip look through search on here to find info or some nasty MOD may boot your ARRSE.
  3. Hehee. And wow, thankyou. I only wanted to know the recruitment questions for the interview as the website they gave me wasn't there.
  4. For information about where the Household Cavalry is based try here 3rd and 4th paragraph. You can do the same for the The Royal Artillery.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.