• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Need some help.

Hi all. i can start my aplication to join harrogate on the 8th of april. but i was just wondering what to do to actualy apply. i can use my common sense to understand to go down to my local carrers office. but i was just wondering what would happen from there and what they will tell me to do.

Try looking on the Army jobs website, pretty much all the info you need is there:

Army Jobs Homepage

If you're not in shape already you may want to start exercising now!

Hi mate im hoping to get into the 2012 september intake. i currently go to the gym 3-4 times a week, so i suppose ill be ok in that time. shall i call them up to make a opointment or shall i just turn up when its open sometime ?

Latest Threads