need some help

y does every one change their minds from infantry. Did you do the maths test thing when you were at selection?

im nt to sure. Could be. use the search function on this site and look about if you have nt yet. Have you been givin ur intake date yet?

im sure on this but i think infantry has intakes every month for most regiments. Where as trades have possibly 2 or 3 a year. Just a guess because everyone i know doins trades and stuff dont start till oct and nov and stuff. It could be just as long a wait. Even the intake dates are then y dont u just get a job till then and get money before you go for a good kit. Use the time to get fitness up.

Do you want to do carpentry? Sounds like your ACIO is trying to push you towards it.

Smudge

just go to careers office when it opens and see. But dont set your heart on it in case you cant.

gazza1591 said:
Well I would've done that anyway i need to the reason its july for infantry is because i'd need to go on SPC a week fitness before going catterick cause my run wasnt the best, but i was just wondering if u can swap job choices at this stage in my application.

All Engineers jobs are over subscribed, so a wait is on the cards for you.

You need to figure out what job you really want before messing about trying to change cap badge later!
Sit down and have a long think about what job you want and if you have to wait for your dream job then use that time to get fitter.