Need some help please.

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by B_Viper, Aug 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just found out i have selection in 3-4 weeks (still not a definate date) however, Last night, there was an incident... to cut a long story short, i have to go to court in a week and it's almost certian i will get a 12-18 month driving ban. I can't drive at the moment, never learnt (but they can still stop me learning apparently)

Anyway my question is, will i still be taken? and if so how will the driving ban effect me?

Thank you in advance to any replies, i'm desperate to know and i'm bricking it incase i can't Join.

2. I think the only way to get a definate answer is to phone and ask your recruiter...
  3. i tried, but they're only open weekdays. and like i said i'm bricking it just wanna know.
  4. I was going to suggest that too, but they're closed on saturdays, but they're open sundays 12-8pm
  5. wat are you planing on going for
  6. Combat Medial Technician.
  7. i think if you tell your recruiter everthing and all dates and stuff and try find out if you do have to learn how to drive in training i dont think you do tho it should be ok i think i dont no tho i might be wrong