Need Pictures

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by cattericksmiler, Dec 30, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey everyone,
    Am doing a presentation on several types of VHF and HF Antennas and some of the Clansman Series radios and some field telephones. I was just wondering if anybody knows of a good source for pictures of the above??? I have quite a long list of needs since my previous attempts to get them were unsucessful.

Thanks and Happy New New Year,

Smiler

2. Try the School at Blandford. They have a huge library of all of that kind of shite.........

3. thanks for the ideas... as for ebay and google images they don't seem to have the pics that I want. E.g. where the antennas are concerned I would need a british army EGSA, GSA, etc, etc. As for RSS does anybody have an idea who I should contact down there???

Thanks

Smiler

4. Try and get hold of someone in Command Gp (or whatever the phuck it is called now)

Guru may be better placed to answer this. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you asked him in a PM.

5. Yeah, I have got a disc full of that stuff. If you mail me a list of what your looking for I will put somehting together for you. Let me know if you want me to send you a disc.

6. Command Group at B'ford. Ask for the SOHB ;)

7. Have some stuff on disk. PM me with list and contact details. Back at work on tues so will see what i can do.

8. Warminster might be a better bet ive given asking for stuff from blandford.

Or if all else fails get one of your toms to put some up for you.

9. Put "Clansman Radio" into google ....Hundreds of em...Bowman too ...but remember R E S T R I C T E D

:)