Need photos: Target Rifle Queen's Prize winners

Could I ask a favour of anyone who's going down to Bisley in the near future?

For a BotR vid, I'm looking for photos of the Queen's Prize winners from the 7.62mm Target Rifle era. Specifically from before the modern rigid actions. Basically, I'm looking for the photos of the winners, which are usually posed with their rifle used at long range (if there's a rifle in them at all). I'm looking to see the breakdown between P14/M17, Mauser 98 and No.4 actions used in target rifle conversions.

Certainly any pictures of the winner being carried in the chair would be great, but the posed photos that hang in the foyer of the NRA building would almost certainly do if they've got the rifle in them.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

ugly

LE
Not much hope at the moment, have you tried the NRA website for historic results?

ugly

LE
Got 2 off of that lot... I'd quite like the one of Andrew Tucker too.

Basically I'm going to hammer to death the "Mausers are more accurate by definition than Lee-Enfields" beaulocks in a couple of vids. Hence mucking about with acceptance standards and so on.

ugly

LE
Basically I'm going to hammer to death the "Mausers are more accurate by definition than Lee-Enfields" beaulocks in a couple of vids. Hence mucking about with acceptance standards and so on.
Any help etc

Thx.

Ideally if you're at Bisley a copy of all the 7.62mm era Queen's Prize winners up to when it's all modern actions would be the most ideal way to hammer nails into this fücker :p

ugly

LE
Ooh sounds personal, if I get a chance before I go to Scotland ie testing an oddball then I will

Ooh sounds personal, if I get a chance before I go to Scotland ie testing an oddball then I will
Thx. Don't go out of your way, but if you're there anyway and can get them to let you in the front to where all the piccies are, that'd be grand.

ugly

LE
Thx. Don't go out of your way, but if you're there anyway and can get them to let you in the front to where all the piccies are, that'd be grand.
Roger that