Need info on this ASAP lads

Yes, as long as you can txt.

Wank effort btw.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE

Can you get in if you can't write it's for a mate help
Of course you can but failure to use any punctuation will lead to your "mate" being rejected.

Not being able to spell doesn't seem to have prevented a lot of folk getting in

The Napier Deltic engine is still in use in the Royal Navy's Hunt class mine countermeasures vessels.

I enjoy mastubating in the bath and then leaving the water for my wife to use. That way if she gets pregnant I can punch her for being unfaithfull and divorce the fat bitch and take half of her inheritance which I will spend on plastic surgery to make my knob smaller so it doesn't hurt my arse as much when I fuck myself. Speaking of fucking ones self...

GO AND FUCK YOURSELF YOU THROBBER.

much love,

MB

I enjoy mastubating in the bath and then leaving the water for my wife to use. That way if she gets pregnant I can punch her for being unfaithfull and divorce the fat bitch and take half of her inheritance which I will spend on plastic surgery to make my knob smaller so it doesn't hurt my arse as much when I fuck myself. Speaking of fucking ones self...

GO AND FUCK YOURSELF YOU THROBBER.

much love,

MB
Ha ha!
You have a fat wife
You have a fat wife
You have a fat wife
You have a fat wife
You have a fat wife
You shag a fattie!

Is this you on your first date together?

2w233bk.jpg

At least you don't moan about it. Oh . .err. . hang on!

Serves your thick cunt of a mate right for not trying harder at school, I don't think the army will be too happy with an inked thumb print when he's asked to sign for something.

Latest Threads