• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Need info on this ASAP lads

I enjoy mastubating in the bath and then leaving the water for my wife to use. That way if she gets pregnant I can punch her for being unfaithfull and divorce the fat bitch and take half of her inheritance which I will spend on plastic surgery to make my knob smaller so it doesn't hurt my arse as much when I fuck myself. Speaking of fucking ones self...

GO AND FUCK YOURSELF YOU THROBBER.

much love,

MB

I enjoy mastubating in the bath and then leaving the water for my wife to use. That way if she gets pregnant I can punch her for being unfaithfull and divorce the fat bitch and take half of her inheritance which I will spend on plastic surgery to make my knob smaller so it doesn't hurt my arse as much when I fuck myself. Speaking of fucking ones self...

GO AND FUCK YOURSELF YOU THROBBER.

much love,

MB
Ha ha!
You have a fat wife
You have a fat wife
You have a fat wife
You have a fat wife
You have a fat wife
You shag a fattie!

Is this you on your first date together?

2w233bk.jpg

At least you don't moan about it. Oh . .err. . hang on!

Serves your thick cunt of a mate right for not trying harder at school, I don't think the army will be too happy with an inked thumb print when he's asked to sign for something.

Latest Threads