need help

Discussion in 'Juniors' started by Caveman, Apr 15, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. PK

PK Old-Salt

All you need is something like this http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0006374PK/?tag=armrumser-21 which can be picked up somewhere like PC World if you like that sort of thing.

Plug it into your laptop, install the software that comes with the adaptor then pick the right hotspot when you're connecting. Should work . . .

2. 1st question do you have wireless software on your computer? if so you need a wireless router bt do the homehub which is excellent, and free with their package

2nd question do you see dead people?

3. Jus get a router and reciever. The router costs about £70 and the reciever as little as £20 :wink:

4. or get it free with bt. i know which one id choose

5. Chaps I think PK had it right...one of those usb gadgets wot plugs in the back is I think what you're looking for...either way, go into Pc World or others and enquire...they know their stuff!

Dudders

6. i never doubted pk, simply asked if his pc had wireless capabilities already why buy a reciever when you have a built in one, most new computers do. also why pay 70/80 bucks for a router when bt give you a free one.

7. Im talking bout the ones that are usb attached, cost £20