need help with my computer.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by WRAPJOBAGAIN, Oct 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. right here gos.

every time i type in my email address. then password.
    i get fcuked off so i cant access my emails.
    its the password that needs sorting pissed. up last night.

now any computer wizards out there can help please do.

as this is doing my head in. i have tried every thing but still get no where.

help me please. i will welcome stupid comments as i am a bit of a cnut as well on here as you all know.

2. What email client are you using?

3. Try the right password or/and correct e-mail address this is crucial.
    If you have forgotten your password always use your regimental number, no one will think to use it if they want to hack your account. Of course, assuming that you have not told anyone that you’re a servicemen or have been, so it should be a sound, memorable password. Hope it helps.

4. If you send me you password and username for your email, your address and your bank account details I'll have a look and see what I can do :twisted:

5. there should be a password reminder button/link to ask you a security question, to confirm your account.

Stilts

6. its btinternet.com

7. try-ed all that still nothing.

8. Password should be the same one you use for logging onto the interweb. BT should know it or will be able to reset it for you. Give them a call.

Or go here

https://register.btinternet.com/cgi-bin/load_page?page=/selfhelp/pwdRst_username.html

9. Happened to me last month, only thing to do is call the support line wait three months for some twat in India to answer and explain the problem. Sorted.

11. will try that thanks fella.

12. tried that and still nothing fella.

13. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

From the BT website:

14. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Try using Yahoo.I can access my BT EMail on that.I just type in my full e-mail addy & password.

15. its the password that i have forgot.
    was pissed up the other night and i decided to do a new password.
    in the morning i could not remember the new password.