need help with my computer.

right here gos.

every time i type in my email address. then password.
i get fcuked off so i cant access my emails.
its the password that needs sorting pissed. up last night.

now any computer wizards out there can help please do.

as this is doing my head in. i have tried every thing but still get no where.

help me please. i will welcome stupid comments as i am a bit of a cnut as well on here as you all know.

WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
right here gos.

help me please. i will welcome stupid comments as i am a bit of a cnut as well on here as you all know.
What email client are you using?

Try the right password or/and correct e-mail address this is crucial.
If you have forgotten your password always use your regimental number, no one will think to use it if they want to hack your account. Of course, assuming that you have not told anyone that you’re a servicemen or have been, so it should be a sound, memorable password. Hope it helps.

there should be a password reminder button/link to ask you a security question, to confirm your account.

Stilts

Bullet Sponge said:
WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
right here gos.

its btinternet.com

WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
Bullet Sponge said:
WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
right here gos.

its btinternet.com
Password should be the same one you use for logging onto the interweb. BT should know it or will be able to reset it for you. Give them a call.

Or go here

https://register.btinternet.com/cgi-bin/load_page?page=/selfhelp/pwdRst_username.html

Happened to me last month, only thing to do is call the support line wait three months for some twat in India to answer and explain the problem. Sorted.

Bullet Sponge said:
WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
Bullet Sponge said:
WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
right here gos.

will try them but will be on the phone for about 100 hours.
up date to follow fellas.
thanks

its btinternet.com
Password should be the same one you use for logging onto the interweb. BT should know it or will be able to reset it for you. Give them a call.

Or go here

https://register.btinternet.com/cgi-bin/load_page?page=/selfhelp/pwdRst_username.html

WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
Bullet Sponge said:
WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
Bullet Sponge said:
WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
right here gos.

thanks

its btinternet.com

Or go here

will try that thanks fella.

WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
Bullet Sponge said:
WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
Bullet Sponge said:
WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
right here gos.

thanks

its btinternet.com

Or go here

will try that thanks fella.
tried that and still nothing fella.

oldbaldy

LE
From the BT website:
If you cannot remember your password we can reset your password online, however, you will need to know your username to access this service. Your username is your full BT Internet or BT Openworld email address. Check your confirmation email which you received after registering with us for your correct username and password details to sign in.

If you are still having problems signing in, please ensure that you haven’t left "Caps Lock" switched on. Your password is case sensitive so "password" is not the same as "PASSword."

FOR TALK21 USERS ONLY. When your account was transferred to BT Yahoo Mail your password was stored in lower case. It is important when you sign in that you enter your password in lower case only. If you change your password later, it will be case sensitive.

If your password contains a number and you use the numeric keypad to the right hand side of your keyboard, "Num Lock" needs to be turned on by pressing the "Num Lock" key. (There is usually a small light to indicate if its on). If in doubt, use the number keys across the top of your keyboard instead.

Double-check that your Password and Username are spelt correctly, letters and numbers are allowed as are the full stop and hyphen (-) characters. No other characters are accepted.

If these hints do not help, please call our billing helpdesk on 0870 241 4567. Lines are open from 8 AM until Midnight 7 days a week. Calls to this number are charged at national rate.

When calling the helpdesk, please be ready to quote your security phrase (usually your mother’s maiden name) and have a pen and paper handy.

spike7451 said:
Try using Yahoo.I can access my BT EMail on that.I just type in my full e-mail addy & password.
its the password that i have forgot.
was pissed up the other night and i decided to do a new password.
in the morning i could not remember the new password.