• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Need help with my brown mess

Something has been bothering me lately and I need a bit of advice. Lately when sitting on the comfy throne to ease out a turd I’m finding that’s its not actually a cable, more like balls of varying shades of brown. Now I’ve had the big thick knobbly logs that hurt to push out, the slimey ones that glide out and the gushing liquid jets with their splash back. But never have I crapped like a rabbit, and these are big lumps that hurt to push out I hasten to add not like cute ‘wabbit poo. Is this normal? Have I eaten far too much healthy stuff lately that I need an infusion of protein in the form of a curry to get things back to normal crimpage?

Latest Threads