need help please!!!!

hello, I was woundering if anyone knows if a american can be a british soldier? if so can anyone give me and info on what i need to do.

thank you for your time,
mike pasek :sad:

If you are from another country, you must hold a full passport from that country. Your passport must show you have an immigrant status in the UK that is valid for a minimum of four years.
That's the pertinent bit.

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
As far as i'm aware anyone can join the British Army, but jobs within the army could be limited depending on which country you are from. My Sgt instructor in training was an Iraqi, tops bloke, and i have met a couple of Afrikans too. I think i can remeber bumbing into a Canadian at some point as well, but can't be sure was probably drunk.

terroratthepicnic said:
As far as i'm aware anyone can join the British Army, but jobs within the army could be limited depending on which country you are from. My Sgt instructor in training was an Iraqi, tops bloke, and i have met a couple of Afrikans too. I think i can remeber bumbing into a Canadian at some point as well, but can't be sure was probably drunk.
Do you enjoy "bumbing" people?