Need Help-Is this a pathetic airsofter ?

mastram said:
http://www.pinoyphotography.org/forum/index.php?topic=48555.0

please refer to this address if its still working,dunno from which region they are,look mongish
Need help with what exactly? to help them with their hobby? to help them turn into a mass killer.

ever thought they can do it as a hobby without actually bearing arms and going out and causing mayhem in real life

stop worrying too much about other peoples hobbies i would suggest.

Funny fcukers eh? Bunch of numpties. I'm amazed they spend so much time/money on all this fannying about. 8O

Interesting that Johnny Foreigner wants to dress up like the British/US Forces. How flattering! :roll: :p

They're on the other side of the world, (looking at the language and people), and not hurting anyone? They just never grew up and want to play soldiers... Mongish, yes, but who really cares. :roll:

Airsoft weapons loads of give aways, no HK logo on the rifles body in pic One.
Pic Three fited with old A1 cocking handle and recesses under handguard arent correct.
Pic 7 position of gas plug in gas block looksa to low down and bright colouring of gas block is incorrect.

Is this a pathetic airsofter ?

Of course. Is there any other sort?

tomthetinker said:
Shouldn't knock it. Airsofting stops them from hanging around school playgrounds, local parks and other areas where children can be found......
No.

It doesn't.

They just use the guns in place of 'Werthers Originals' or 'Would you like to see some puppies?'

Magnificent Marquis De Sade style porcine build, rather metrosexual camo mix, suspiciously Michael Jackson type gloves, SA80, and Airsoft one at that.

This man is every bit as butch as Jeremy Clarkson. I'm shocked by the lack of deference.

Its ok for you lot I have to do a team building weekend for work soon and Airsoft or Paintballing is definetly on the menu. So will I be introducing Bayonet drill to make it more realistic.......... must be one for sale on ebay.

Sinner251 said:
Its ok for you lot I have to do a team building weekend for work soon and Airsoft or Paintballing is definetly on the menu. So will I be introducing Bayonet drill to make it more realistic.......... must be one for sale on ebay.
Teach the prior prep etc etc a week before and make sure they learn the hard way. Demo this by having pre-bought your paint balls and had them in the freezer for a week.

The lesson will be appreciated by your team.

Latest Threads