Need Help-Is this a pathetic airsofter ?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mastram, Aug 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I do like his tactical rollmat!!! Very ally!!!

2. Is this a wah or are you Int Corps?

3. Pair of fat flabby walt, wankers.

4. Obviously yes.

5. Need help with what exactly? to help them with their hobby? to help them turn into a mass killer.

ever thought they can do it as a hobby without actually bearing arms and going out and causing mayhem in real life

stop worrying too much about other peoples hobbies i would suggest.

6. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Wow he is awesome! He even manages to fire his SA80 left handed!

7. Yo, bubble butt!!!

LMAO!!

:lol:

8. Hey, its not fair to call the TA, fat, flabby walt wankers!

9. Funny fcukers eh? Bunch of numpties. I'm amazed they spend so much time/money on all this fannying about. 8O

Interesting that Johnny Foreigner wants to dress up like the British/US Forces. How flattering! :roll: :p

They're on the other side of the world, (looking at the language and people), and not hurting anyone? They just never grew up and want to play soldiers... Mongish, yes, but who really cares. :roll:

10. Shouldn't knock it. Airsofting stops them from hanging around school playgrounds, local parks and other areas where children can be found......

11. Airsoft weapons loads of give aways, no HK logo on the rifles body in pic One.
    Pic Three fited with old A1 cocking handle and recesses under handguard arent correct.
    Pic 7 position of gas plug in gas block looksa to low down and bright colouring of gas block is incorrect.

12. AIRSOFT...........Get a bloody life :x

13. Fat buggers! Love the line in the comments/replies section "SAS inspired"

14. Is this a pathetic airsofter ?

Of course. Is there any other sort?

No.

It doesn't.

They just use the guns in place of 'Werthers Originals' or 'Would you like to see some puppies?'