Need help identifying british army CBRN suit please.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Yeah never a day goes by woithout the threat of those commie bastards overflying or shelling Hemel Hempstead
Indeed, the recent scarcity of enzyme packs for my domestic NAIAD is a constant worry.

I can only check my CAM is working by stuffing it up my missuss horsecollar since i ran out of the calibrating stuff.

She likes kit check days too much for my liking
Fly spray and clove oil will make it sit up and say you're going die.

Although obviously you'll then have to entertain the missus yourself.

D

Deleted 20555

Could be worse...could be working on a collection of body bags...

Thank you for all the info everyone and the great laugh, will pop back tomorrow.

Will probably grab them trousers btw off ebay. Also looking at the GSR gasmask but cant find my size yet, really do want the Avon CT12 though.

Cheers.

Fly spray and clove oil will make it sit up and say you're going die.

Although obviously you'll then have to entertain the missus yourself.
**** that ill stick with entertaining yours.

Mine is the only bird Ive met that that can fake NOT having an orgasm and will carry on watching the box

Thank you for all the info everyone and the great laugh, will pop back tomorrow.

Will probably grab them trousers btw off ebay. Also looking at the GSR gasmask but cant find my size yet, really do want the Avon CT12 though.

Cheers.
The filters need to go in the washing machine to get them working. It gets the stuff off the charcoal that extends the shelf life

Could be worse...could be working on a collection of body bags...
Not exactly, but I do have bags, casualty, chemical protective both half & full believe it or not.

I've been asked why I collect such things in the past, my usual response was "Someone has to" until a particularly laconic Cloggie replied with "no, they don't!". I found it hard to dispute his logic.

The filters need to go in the washing machine to get them working. It gets the stuff off the charcoal that extends the shelf life
Make sure you use non-biological washing powder though!

To test, obtain some CS and a small room. The shitter is good. Screw in your laundered filter. Pop a handful of extra strong mints in yer gob, pop your can and get your resi on....

Make sure you use non-biological washing powder though!

To test, obtain some CS and a small room. The shitter is good. Screw in your laundered filter. Pop a handful of extra strong mints in yer gob, pop your can and get your resi on....
Real men get the CS tablets. A big mouthfull then set fire to the mints

I found some more kit BTW hoping to find the Avon CT12 someday or try and get a GSR with kit on the cheap :).

Cheers guys.

Why would you want to get it on the cheap if it *has* to work properly?
Just looking out for a bargain. You can get things on a bargain and they still work.

Anyway yeah, suppose your right but i dont have much money so im always looking to grab a bargain over ebay by bidding Jack.

XPara Mugg

War Hero
If it really needs to work use commercial chemical protection clothing. There is less compromise as they don't have to be so multi-use. If you are also on a budget try for end of label life ones from London Fire Service. They are very good. The only problem is that they are designed to use with BA. Recently they have been in real operational use (Not UK military) and have worked well even in hot environments. These were not time expired but released from stock somehow. Black nasty made them usable by 'taking them in a bit at the back'. "Suit you Sir." Next lot were a better fit, very similar but no SCBA allowance and worn with a respirator and fresh air hose BA.

All in a fetching turqouise blue and probably available on government surplus sites.

The colour takes the Walt out of it (unless you are up on the more obscure news feeds) but real use trumps looking the part if you know.

Latest Threads