Need help identifying british army CBRN suit please.

Does anyone know what issue or kit this is please ? :).

View attachment 150491

I'm wanting to get all the kit as a whole to be usable searched ebay only found the basic kit :scratch:.

JUST TO CLARIFY, I'm a collector & Like the suits intact and unused!.

The suit may come in handy in the future if any CBRN issues arise, but it will remain a collectors item and on show otherwise.

Cheers.

Last edited:

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
It's mine, and I want it back.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
You should have no problem. I collect the stuff and have thrown them away in the past to clear space. Sub £10 on eBay any day of the week.

Before you ask by the way most of my kit is "on loan" to a museum.

You spellt "airsofting" wrong conkernuts
lol dont test my sense of humor its rubbish.

You should have no problem. I collect the stuff and have thrown them away in the past to clear space. Sub £10 on eBay any day of the week.

Before you ask by the way most of my kit is "on loan" to a museum.
Need intact kit that will work around a CBRN environment thats the problem. Used kit will not do unless its not been used and has the other kit sealed in airbags.

I plan to use the kit in the future BTW. ;p.

Where are you fishing, Chernobyl?
lol thats a good idea actually.

Anyone got a Mk1/2 suit kicking about?
Whats the latest kit the Mk4 ?.

I know the Mk1 & Mk2 are harder to find than the Mk4, seen plenty of Mk4 kits on ebay but they are used or missing some bits.

Last edited:
lol dont test my sense of humor its rubbish.

Need intact kit that will work around a CBRN environment thats the problem. Used kit will not do unless its not been used and has the other kit sealed in airbags.

I plan to use the kit in the future BTW.

lol thats a good idea actually.
Need CBRN gear for vague future use... the nice man from MI5 might treat you to tea at his place ;)

I plan to use the kit in the future BTW.
And suddenly some walt cock feels the wrath of whatever the latest version of carnivore is

massive massive massive massive massive COCK

bolard-cdc.jpg

Oh Lordy!

I won't ask why. You should have no problem obtaining sealed examples from the bay of E. You can hit people over the head with them if a melee weapon is required.

You might want to watch the expiry dates though.

It's not so much the owning as the donning sub nine seconds that's your problem day to day.

And if that nice Mr. Alibek is correct , the point's moot. Novichoks laugh at our puny Western filters.

Latest Threads