Need backup

Coppers need not apply. Please ignore. I am facing a case whereby the respondent needs a frightener. Any vols ps pm me

Need to frighten a big company into truth mode

Who do you think you are one of the Wild Geese?

Can I be involved in your as yet unnamed illegal enterprise, the fact that I do not know you from Adam is no deterrent.

spaz said:

Can I be involved in your as yet unnamed illegal enterprise, the fact that I do not know you from Adam is no deterrent.
My bold - and quite possibly the funniest thing I've read on this site for a while!

It's hard to agree to do something of this nature with such little info, but I'd chance my arm if you need volunteers and there little chance of a porridge based diet for the next few years being the end result.

Tytus_Barnowl said:
Need to frighten a big company into truth mode
Got a name?- I fancy working the big bucks for a big company, defending it against a poor remake of the A-Team (except this time a bunch of no-mark walty cock suckers will be playing the main parts)

Welcome to the new gameshow, C-O-N-S-P-I-R-A-C-Y

You too could win up to 7 years in the nick.

You could of course contact the Los Angeles underground,look for some guys who escaped from a military prison,then if you can find them,they may help.Should be quite easy to find.They drive a big black van with a red strpe down the side.And one of them wears tons of bling.

Tytus_Barnowl said:
Coppers need not apply. Please ignore. I am facing a case whereby the respondent needs a frightener. Any vols ps pm me
How can a van full of violent alcoholics 'scare' a 'big company'? I'd pay to watch that! :)

I'd also need a stop watch to time the inevitable police response. LOL

Jeez, lads.. please do it. :)

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
The_Civil_Civilian said:
Tytus_Barnowl said:
How can a van full of violent alcoholics 'scare' a 'big company'? I'd pay to watch that! :)

I'd also need a stop watch to time the inevitable police response. LOL

Jeez, lads.. please do it. :)
What the hell is your Avatar, kin homo.

Has somebody been watching that old B&W movie that was on C4 last week, "The League of Gentlemen". Jack Hawkins plans a heist using 8 former Army officers with a shady past...

I recorded it by mistake. Happy mistake 'cos it was brilliant. I suppose holiywood could re-make it and F8ck it up, though.

So.....is that idea then ? A heist ?

walt_of_the_walts said:
spaz said:
'BROADSWORD CALLING DANNY BOY'
Not an auspicious start to this enterprise. That quote is from 'Where Eagles Dare'.
And Scabbers please don`t mention that classic film 'The League of Gentlemen' in the same sentence as 'hollywood remake'.

B

Biscuits_AB

Tytus_Barnowl said:
Well if someone knows where they are, and they can contact them, you could always call upon the A Team.

Tytus_Barnowl said:
What could possibly go wrong?

slick said:
walt_of_the_walts said:
spaz said:
'BROADSWORD CALLING DANNY BOY'
Not an auspicious start to this enterprise. That quote is from 'Where Eagles Dare'.
And Scabbers please don`t mention that classic film 'The League of Gentlemen' in the same sentence as 'hollywood remake'.
How about dealing with the company like this:

Col. Faulkner: There's your killing ground. Take Tosh and four other men and set up a field of fire. Rafer and I will go deep around and take them in the flank.

Biscuits_AB said:
Tytus_Barnowl said:
Well if someone knows where they are, and they can contact them, you could always call upon the A Team.
Try and keep up!

Re: Need backup
Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:00 am

You could of course contact the Los Angeles underground,look for some guys who escaped from a military prison,then if you can find them,they may help.Should be quite easy to find.They drive a big black van with a red strpe down the side.And one of them wears tons of bling.