Need backup

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tytus_Barnowl, Oct 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

Coppers need not apply. Please ignore. I am facing a case whereby the respondent needs a frightener. Any vols ps pm me

2. Don't do anything daft,and good luck.

3. What's going on here then?

[​IMG]

4. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

Need to frighten a big company into truth mode

5. Who do you think you are one of the Wild Geese?

Can I be involved in your as yet unnamed illegal enterprise, the fact that I do not know you from Adam is no deterrent.

6. My bold - and quite possibly the funniest thing I've read on this site for a while!

It's hard to agree to do something of this nature with such little info, but I'd chance my arm if you need volunteers and there little chance of a porridge based diet for the next few years being the end result.

7. Got a name?- I fancy working the big bucks for a big company, defending it against a poor remake of the A-Team (except this time a bunch of no-mark walty cock suckers will be playing the main parts)

8. Welcome to the new gameshow, C-O-N-S-P-I-R-A-C-Y

You too could win up to 7 years in the nick.

9. You could of course contact the Los Angeles underground,look for some guys who escaped from a military prison,then if you can find them,they may help.Should be quite easy to find.They drive a big black van with a red strpe down the side.And one of them wears tons of bling.

10. How can a van full of violent alcoholics 'scare' a 'big company'? I'd pay to watch that! :)

I'd also need a stop watch to time the inevitable police response. LOL

Jeez, lads.. please do it. :)

11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

What the hell is your Avatar, kin homo.

12. Im game, bored as f*ck, Sky is on the blink and Ive mastered Guitar Hero .. PM me, I have a big Range Rover, good for visual effect

13. Has somebody been watching that old B&W movie that was on C4 last week, "The League of Gentlemen". Jack Hawkins plans a heist using 8 former Army officers with a shady past...

I recorded it by mistake. Happy mistake 'cos it was brilliant. I suppose holiywood could re-make it and F8ck it up, though.

So.....is that idea then ? A heist ?

14. 'BROADSWORD CALLING DANNY BOY'

15. Not an auspicious start to this enterprise. That quote is from 'Where Eagles Dare'.
    And Scabbers please don`t mention that classic film 'The League of Gentlemen' in the same sentence as 'hollywood remake'.