Need a witty riposte

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Sympathetic_Reaction, Jun 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

As I have a terminal disease, which means I think of the witty comment 30 seconds after it should have been said, I thought I'd ask the gathered masses the following, in the hope of some inspiration.

When you are approached outside the polling station tomorrow, by the local Lairbore candidate/representative, what is your response when they ask if you intend to vote Liarbore?

2. For who? Didn't think there was anybody left
  3. Laughing in their faces would be appropriate...
  4. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

make a grab for their wallet (or purse), and when asked what they hell you're playing at, ask them if *they* would vote for someone who intends to steal all their money off them.

then of course, kick them in the cnut for asking the question in the first place.
  5. Fcuk off,things can only get better. :D
  6. "I'd rather be fistfcuked by Edward Scissorhands".

8. Just say yes. False hope will make their crushing defeat that much sweeter :D
  9. I could say yes and be a liar like one of you lot, but unfortunately I cannot answer that question sir/Madam
  10. Just smack him round the head, kick him to the floor and stand over him menacingly for about an hour or so. When no police bother coming to his aid, point out that this is one of the reasons he and his pointless band of thieves will soon be out of a job.
  11. "Of course! I've been earmarked as the replacement in the forthcoming dismissals - But not a word. OK?"
  12. That depends on whether I embrace your principles or one of your mistresses, and charge it your expense account :wink:
  13. In reply

"Do I look like a complete fucktard?"

"What do you think? do i look like I want to spend the next five years under another load of bollocks government?"

"Yes, I plan to take their example and fiddle my tax returns as per their expenses"

"Fook off knob"

"No, im not gay, black, refugee status, immigrant, or leftwing, so why vote for a party that cant do anything for me?"

I have more, just ask.
  14. Shaun

Its not like you to beat about the bush, say what you really mean
  15. "Why? You surely don't do you!?!"