Need a heads up on AOSB?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by 87mc12, Apr 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all.

Now I'm not pretending to be an expert on everything ever made ever and I don't pretend to know the ins and outs of the AOSB, but I took the AOSB last week and I passed. If anyone has an AOSB coming up and wants to ask me any questions on what I had to do there or how I found it, ask away in here or PM me and I'll help however I can.

I got a lot of help and advice from this forum and I believe that it helped me to be successful in Westbury last week and I want to give something back in return.

Anything on your mind, send it this way.

2. Do you think being circumsized makes my cock look bigger?

3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Seriously what the **** is it with trolls on this forum

4. Hello,

I wanted to know with regard to the AOSB Main Board, do you sit the MAP tests again or not? I have been told by the recruiter in the office that you do but when i downloaded the schedule for the days at Westbury they dont mention anything about the MAP tests.

Also when you did your Planning Exercise did you do a lot of revision and how did you find it, with regard to difficulty, at the AOSB?

I have also read a lot of posts on here regarding general knowledge and service knowledge and the levels of questions at the Main Board can vary. Are you able to comment on the depth of prior knowledge you had of the Army and the regiment you want to join and what level the questions were at when you go to Main Board?

Thank you very much.