Need a copy of JSP 505...can anyone help?

I am after an electronic copy of JSP 505 at the moment, I would contact my unit to do it etc however I am currently on the Y list and Havent had any contact by anyone outside the medical chain for at least 5 months.... despite leaving messages etc....

Basically there was something by my 2nd RO relating to my injury and never being able/allowed to command my own sub unit etc.....

Obviously I have strong feelings about this, but want to make sure that I have crossed my Ts and dotted my Is before I put n a formal redress.

Many thanks in advance

Azrael2006 said:
I am after an electronic copy of JSP 505 at the moment, I would contact my unit to do it etc however I am currently on the Y list and Havent had any contact by anyone outside the medical chain for at least 5 months.... despite leaving messages etc....

Basically there was something by my 2nd RO relating to my injury and never being able/allowed to command my own sub unit etc.....

Obviously I have strong feelings about this, but want to make sure that I have crossed my Ts and dotted my Is before I put n a formal redress.

Many thanks in advance
I am not at work but surely Armynet has a copy in the Library?

Litotes

Litotes I tried to find it on Army Net, The external Links on the MS website dont work- I presume because I am trying to access via Civvi Internet.... As for the library I couldnt find it.

Not sure when JSP 757 supersedes 505, however I need to use JSP 505 as the reference as it covers the period when teh report was raised....