Need a cheap beater watch?

Seven months to get it going , if it was a car I would ave scrapped it.
I was going to, but I'm stubborn, me.

I think it says “Perlative Ceronometer” which is a few letters short of a Rolex :)
Reminds me of the time I ordered a copy of Lion King for the kids off fleabay , what turned up was a pirate copy titled Loin King, I quickly checked it before handing it to them , all okay

What do you guys think about these? Military Watches Collection I don't know anything about watches but these are supposedly replica military/historical and are dirt cheap. I've got the WW1 version but I'm considering getting something else. I had a B Uhr replica but the watch stopped working.

What do you guys think about these? Military Watches Collection I don't know anything about watches but these are supposedly replica military/historical and are dirt cheap. I've got the WW1 version but I'm considering getting something else. I had a B Uhr replica but the watch stopped working.
If they are the same watches that came "free" and stuck to a monthly magazine a couple of years ago they are not good. For the first few editions they were in WH Smith and I'd have a look. British pilots watch; Italian divers watch; Commando watch etc. The minute hand would move as I moved the magazine and they looked really cheap in real life, not like the "actual" replica in the pictures which looked like the real and expensive item.

I may be wrong but these look like surplus from the publisher

They were selling them in Poundworld up until they went tits up.

I bought one, seemed to work OK, then bought about a dozen for daft stocking fillers for nephews etc.

My original has kept perfect time for 9 months, stopped yesterday, so put in a Poundland, 20 button batteries for a quid, and it's chugging away again.

You'd pay £34.99 for 3, you say....... well it just so happens, I can help you out.......