Need a big sh*d

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by JT0475, Aug 29, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm disappointed. There's not a single photo of the shed.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. If she was in MTP she would get it...sandy DPM is sooooo last decade!
  3. Nice collection. Even his teenage son has one. Should get his facts right though he was telling me that a Scimitar shot down an Argentinian jet in the Falklands and about 70 Scimitars and Scorpions went down on Atlantic conveyor!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. ^ Just a lucky shot perhaps...... ;-)

Funny how civvies misunderstand stuff.

Sent using Mr Samuel Morse's patented telegraphy method.
  5. This collection is nothing special really.

I used to own numerous Main Battle Tanks - at least 24 of them, and a large assortment of Artillery Weapons. (25lbsr up to the BL 60lbr).

I didn't own a shed when I was 6 so I stored them in a big cardboard box. I also managed to find troops to man them but painting their little faces I found too difficult so I left them dark green. Some of them got hideously burnt by that well known Swan Vesta flamethrower.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. article-2404454-1B80615F000005DC-931_634x424.jpg

Your spotting skills need brushing up puttees! Can you not see the sh*d at the back there!
  7. Same here.. Most of mine were knocked out by the .177 BSA Meteor anti tank rifle which was deployed out of my bedroom window.
  8. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Small calibre. You needed .22 especially if engaging German bombers hanging on the washing line (aka Siegfried).
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Still there is it?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Tank? TANK???
  11. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

You do realise that he has more armour than all of the Army Reserve (or whatever we're calling STABs this week) don't you?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. You relieve yourself anyway you want........................ oops misread that