Need a big sh*d

Nice collection. Even his teenage son has one. Should get his facts right though he was telling me that a Scimitar shot down an Argentinian jet in the Falklands and about 70 Scimitars and Scorpions went down on Atlantic conveyor!

^ Just a lucky shot perhaps...... ;-)

Funny how civvies misunderstand stuff.

Sent using Mr Samuel Morse's patented telegraphy method.

This collection is nothing special really.

I used to own numerous Main Battle Tanks - at least 24 of them, and a large assortment of Artillery Weapons. (25lbsr up to the BL 60lbr).

I didn't own a shed when I was 6 so I stored them in a big cardboard box. I also managed to find troops to man them but painting their little faces I found too difficult so I left them dark green. Some of them got hideously burnt by that well known Swan Vesta flamethrower.

This collection is nothing special really.

I used to own numerous Main Battle Tanks - at least 24 of them, and a large assortment of Artillery Weapons. (25lbsr up to the BL 60lbr).

I didn't own a shed when I was 6 so I stored them in a big cardboard box. I also managed to find troops to man them but painting their little faces I found too difficult so I left them dark green. Some of them got hideously burnt by that well known Swan Vesta flamethrower.
Same here.. Most of mine were knocked out by the .177 BSA Meteor anti tank rifle which was deployed out of my bedroom window.

Same here.. Most of mine were knocked out by the .177 BSA Meteor anti tank rifle which was deployed out of my bedroom window.
Small calibre. You needed .22 especially if engaging German bombers hanging on the washing line (aka Siegfried).

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
You do realise that he has more armour than all of the Army Reserve (or whatever we're calling STABs this week) don't you?

Small calibre. You needed .22 especially if engaging German bombers hanging on the washing line (aka Siegfried).

I sunk the Bismarck (on land) with my BSA Airsporter at about 100yds range using indirect fire. Took me the best part of a tin of pellets.

I managed to burn my Dad's shed down engaging in .22 anti-aircraft fire at Airfix planes that I had set alight and hung from a nearby branch. I thought it was a nice twist to just shooting them.

Sorry to mention burning sheds down. It was more of a gazebo really...

I sunk the Bismarck (on land) with my BSA Airsporter at about 100yds range using indirect fire. Took me the best part of a tin of pellets.
Oh you fibber !!

I
- - Sank the Bismark and it was nowhere near the French coast like the liars in the MOD said, the Bismark (aka the Skidmark) was actually on the Leeds & Liverpool Canal when it sank (with the loss of no hands) during a non stormy day back in 1964 ish. Admiral Mike (older big brother) ordered me upon pain of death to launch the newly built and painted ship across the canal. The "I promise it won't sink" advice he gave me turned out to be wrong...very wrong.....the ship turned tits up within 4" of the launch site floated behind a barge and was never seen again. When Ballard and Cameron found the ship you can see where I had not glued on the turrets properly and the big giveaway are the pair of old boots and the green canal water. I'm surprised the experts missed that.

Attachments

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Nice collection. about 70 Scimitars and Scorpions went down on Atlantic conveyor!
He's quoting from the MOD's insurance claim.

cough "CVR(T) cough