Need a 105........

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by Banker, Aug 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Banker

Banker On ROPs

Guys, I need to get an inert but pukka 105 shell (drill round would be ideal) for a bet...........Porridge Gun will run it up and down a hill dressed only in his daks for £500 donation to Hols4Heroes. Video to make Youtube.

Anything close to Blackpool area would be great.

Help me call the fat knacker's bluff.

2. msr

msr LE

I can help you out with a slightly smaller round, might be a 25 pdr.

Is it just a cart you are after, or the whole shebang?

Am in Manchester

msr

3. Banker

Banker On ROPs

Nice one MSR.

Whole shebang ideally, make him work for the money. I'll figure out the date and PM you mate, much appreciated.

4. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

make the ****** a live one and you will have people queueing up with their wallets open :D

5. I know someone around that area that has a 105 cart case. Just needs filling up with stones. :)

6. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Bring it on slags....... for another £500 I'll get it in my hoop

7. Banker

Banker On ROPs

Can't do mate, could well get lost up there and they need it back.............

8. If you do it with something magnetic, we could find that bayonet I lent you

9. Posted this on the other thread, get in touch with RSA at Larkill. They should be able to sort you out, failing that any regimenal gunnery wing (Light Gun), will have what you need.

10. Banker

Banker On ROPs

Hell, the port I won in the auction 6 months ago might be up there too...........

11. Not with his sphincter control. If he can weave a friendship bracelet with his hoop, I think it is not beyond him to de-foil and open a bottle of port with it.

12. up near blackpool your best bet is 4th reg! they are currently deployed but im sure i can arrange either 105 or nasty drill rounds if its for charity!

feel free to pm me

13. Will we be able to buy tickets

14. Havn't got a complete round but I do have a range of 105 Tk cart cases and a 18 lb projectile send a PM if need to borrow I'm in that area.

15. You lying git! You're one of the best placed people to produce any required ordnance ;-)