• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Need 1 Mech Bde Formation Patches

Been told I am to go to 1 Mech Bde and I want to turn up wearing the correct Formation Patch.

Anyone know if there is a PRI type shop in Tidworth selling them?

Phone, email or web address would be useful.

Thanks

TZA

TangoZeroAlpha said:
Been told I am to go to 1 Mech Bde and I want to turn up wearing the correct Formation Patch.

Anyone know if there is a PRI type shop in Tidworth selling them?

Phone, email or web address would be useful.

Thanks

TZA
It's a pity you didn't post this message earlier I've just binned a few! I would have gladly sent you them...........................good riddance springs to mind!!! :x

R

really?_fascinating

HM Supplies sells them, but if you are joining them soon buy the yellow and black ones- green is sooo last tour

really?_fascinating said:
HM Supplies sells them, but if you are joining them soon buy the yellow and black ones- green is sooo last tour
Oooh, they've finally got round to getting desert Bde badges?

T.A.Z, I might still have a couple of the red triangles of morale. I'll have a look tomorrow if you want them.

Cheers for the replies - I'll take any - yellow/black and or red/green. Both types will adorn my latest fashion atire for sand pit holidays.

Let me know and I'll PM the address!

TZA

They sell them online here

Garrison PRI clicky

Now does anyone know where I can get any GBAD patches ?

Latest Threads