Necrophilia, is it just dead boring?

I wondered why he lifted the lid of multiple coffins until I saw this and realised that the dear departed were probably turning him down.
He was trying to find the right fit? Funny it doesn’t mention if was a woman or bloke he was poking.....

Jings, the grief you feel when a loved one has died is something you don't wish on anybody - but then imagine how the relatives would feel after this weirdo had 'desecrated' your loved ones corpse. This scum deserves to be imprisoned indefinitely. I hope the people he's put in prison with find out and then give him some proper justice.

One of our local village pub regulars was a creepy old fcuker who was an undertakers assistant.

With his cold, clammy hands he'd describe the 'tasty bit of skirt' he'd recently 'prepared'.

The way he spoke left us in no doubt that he got really involved in a 'hands on' fashion at work.

The local women were delighted at the prospect of becoming a client of his, and to further wind them up we would speculate as to how 'thorough' he was.

I doubt he ever progressed past being an assistant, as I believe it was 'dead mans shoes' for the top job.

Jings, the grief you feel when a loved one has died is something you don't wish on anybody - but then imagine how the relatives would feel after this weirdo had 'desecrated' your loved ones corpse. This scum deserves to be imprisoned indefinitely. I hope the people he's put in prison with find out and then give him some proper justice.
Give over man. It's only shagging a few stiffs.

At least he waited until they were dead before getting rapey.
There is a thread here going back a decade ( based on India Times reporting) about his cultural roots commonplace raping first and then killing afterwards.
Progress, of some form, I suppose.

One of our local village pub regulars was a creepy old fcuker who was an undertakers assistant.

With his cold, clammy hands he'd describe the 'tasty bit of skirt' he'd recently 'prepared'.

The way he spoke left us in no doubt that he got really involved in a 'hands on' fashion at work.

The local women were delighted at the prospect of becoming a client of his, and to further wind them up we would speculate as to how 'thorough' he was.

I doubt he ever progressed past being an assistant, as I believe it was 'dead mans shoes' for the top job.
That was when I kicked it into touch and joined up.

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/job-that-provided-most-sex.265158/page-17#post-8948511

I'm dead jealous of those cunts on that Indonesian island who get to disinter their embalmed and mummified forebears every few years. Nothing like bumming your old grandad, then going sloppy seconds on uncle Pete. Even better, you get to dress them up too! Grandad can be a whorey slutty latex maid whether he fucking wanted to or not, anyway you saw the state he left greatpapa Albert in, serves him right the dirty old cunt.
3811F78800000578-3780998-image-a-25_1473390691004.jpg

NSP

LE
At least he waited until they were dead before getting rapey.
Given that she (presumably) couldn't give informed consent I'm surprised that feminists aren't demanding he be charged with actual rape as well as "sexual penetration of a body" and possibly desecration of a corpse.

Do we know if it was mouth, fanny or arse that he "penetrated?"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Blade-Runner The Intelligence Cell 4
whitmos Blue Jokes 12
E The NAAFI Bar 36

Latest Threads