Neck correction, wind in 6 clicks.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ambush-set, Nov 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How many times and what has been the funniest neck correction you have had to issue to a necky cunt???

2. "Come back and impress me when you've got more than nine posts in the bank."

• Like Like x 5
  3. Phase 2 Recruit said that he thought I was being a bit harsh by discharging him after he was charged for fighting down town and AWOL (He really was a useless little c**t).

My response of "Harsh" was posting him to a unit and leaving them with s shit pile of admin before sending him to Afghan where he was more likely to get his opos killed than actually do something worthwile out there!

4. I think the servers on here will crash if everyone posts about their experiences correcting Whet on a few minor points of fact.

5. cloudbuster you have a whiff of STAB about you, because only a part time soldier and full time wanker would make a boring comment about impressing you with how many posts i have. If you want impressing get a UV light and read my name behind your TV, your missus loves it...

6. Not remotely close. You asked for a neck-correction and got one. You need to work a lot harder on your wit.

So your real name is Video In? Thought it was Necky Twat.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I'm sat here taking notes - this is impressive stuff!

8. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Ambush, you couldn't be more wrong about Cloudbuster.

I do believe I've inhaled his farts at 1500 ft above Crossmaglen on more than one occasion and am almost sure he did beyond the full 22.

9. Fixed it for you. I think ambush set will find it hilarious now.

(You made me chuckle anyway. There again, I spent 12 months in the TA so that probaby explains it.)

10. Hope i havent got your hairy back up.

11. That's uncommonly kind of you.

Was that for me? It's been a very long time since I last let a chopsy sprog get a rise out of me.

12. Keep it cool matron, i have a Queens Golden Jubilee medal dont you know. Would use your quote but effing machine is having a moment.

13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Sir may find the 16½ a tad snug with a tie. May I suggest a 17?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Woo-hoo. Impressive.

15. Praise from Ceasar, what next a boss that's not a cunt...