Neat comment

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by OldRedCap, Apr 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Telegraph reports comment from Hewitt
    Not an April 1 item. You could not make this up!

2. Absolutely speechless.

3. It's about time somebody got their priorities right.

4. Mrs Beckett really has her finger on the pulse doesnt she ?

5. How that woman hasn't been sacked by now is beyond me, maybe she's smoking Bliar on the sly.

6. Fecking speechless, and angry is not the word...
    The meedja should be jumping all over this to highlight just how little the Armed Forces are respected by the government.

It is an absolute disgrace the government could use this situation to highlight their anti smoking stance.
    These people are serving their country and getting absolutely feck all for it.
    Bring on the revolution for god sake, before its too late... oh it already is.
    Politicians, I shite em.

7. Smoking in captivity.....it's not big and it's not clever. Had they been captured in Southern Ireland...she'd have been forced to smoke outside!

8. please Lord let this be an April Fool!

9. It is an April Fool. Someone posted something very similar on ARRSE yesterday PM, but I can't find the link right now 'cos I'm on a borrowed crap PC at present.

10. The sad this is that no, I wouldn't in the least. My kind of humour though.

11. AAAAAAAAAAGH FUUUUUUUCK!!

SLR (Not to be confused with SLR Boy).

12. Exactly, its a good one because it is so believable.
    Nothing this government does suprises me anymore.
    Cnuts :D

13. That's the one I had in mind.

Sad thing is one could very easily imagine it was true.

14. What a complete Cherry Bliar class COW!

I've said it before, this first class bitch - not even British by birth I gather - will do for Bliar and his gang of spivs what Virginia Bottomley did for the Tories - lose thousands and thousands of votes by opening their sneering, self-satisfied, smug mouths.

I DON'T CARE IF IT IS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE - I STAND BY ABOVE.

If this frantic woman knew we had troops in Iraq, and if she had seen the captured Leading Seaman smoking, she might well have said this.