NDM, yes or no, whats your thoughts on this one?

Discussion in 'Medals' started by petemac, Jul 30, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. NDM, yes or no, whats your thoughts on this one?
  2. No, NDM is for sad ***** that need to get a grip. If you have medals then well done, if you haven't any then tough luck.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Got to say yes that is my thought to, who wants a medal for just serving but it seems many do.
  4. I think no, the more medals you dish out for this and that devalues the ones that mean something.
  5. No, people campaigning for an NDM are just sad old has-beens who are suffering from a severe case of medal envy.
  6. Noooooooooooooooooooooo not again.
  7. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

• Like Like x 3
  8. Yes did not see that one. No more posts please thank you.
  9. My thoughts are, you're a botter.

10. Don't tell me what to do.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Ah but my stance on that thread was no, I want to be a yes man on this thread. NDM yes yes yes ^~
  12. did not mean that you cant post, meant that if there is a thread on this subject do not bother with this one sorry
  13. thanks for the info
  14. How many times does the Non Deployable Medal need to be discussed!! A veteran badge exists buy that. Its bad enough having cold war warriors walking around with GSM, QGJM and now QDJM ffs. Why another medal? If you really want to wear a medal showing your service then please buy a commemorative one and show it off down your British Legion.
  15. OK,but can I have one to go with my GSM,QGJM,QDJM and LSGC.