NDM Pilgrim

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by anybar, Jan 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I reckon the MoD will have a word over copyright issues.

2. What, using footage of real op tours that would warrant an ops medal to justify a plastic attendance medal for the chief gratification of those who didn't do op tours but who drank a lot of Herforder? Yes. And the song isn't wierd, it's shit.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pictures are a bit repetitive

4. if not a lot repetative.

5. I guess your right, as they say on Xfactor you nailed it.

6. It's shit.

They ain't getting any bling so I wish they'd stop harping on about it. If they want a medal to make themselves feel special they can fucking buy one off ebay.

7. Not as weird as the bloke who wrote it

8. Thanks Mark, boy are you in trouble.

I'm just trying to get a few hits from these neanderthals.

9. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Being very generous, I will give it two out of 3. That is two "utterly, utterly shit" out of 3.

Utterly shit video

Utterly shit cause

The song is at best mediocre, but I wouldn't go so far as to call it utterly shit.

10. I know I am opening myself up to abuse and I am sure it is not your intention but I can't find a National Defence Medal on Ebay, not that I would want one, I can't see the point.

I can hardly stand up with the medals I've got already, Oh yea and the beer gut thing.

11. Oh come come I don't mess about with the mediocre it's either totally shit or nothing, did you give it a hit by the way in support of forces charities. I will be checking later.

12. No but I did report it as inappropriate for using images that have no relationship with the alleged "cause"

13. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

I actually hit it twice, trying to give it the benefit of the doubt. 5 minutes later, I can remember nothing of the lyrics or tune, so it will be best to make that rating 3 out of 3.

Utterly shit all round.

14. Singer had an OK voice. Anyone no if she is do-able?