NDM Pilgrim

I reckon the MoD will have a word over copyright issues.

What, using footage of real op tours that would warrant an ops medal to justify a plastic attendance medal for the chief gratification of those who didn't do op tours but who drank a lot of Herforder? Yes. And the song isn't wierd, it's shit.

What, using footage of real op tours that would warrant an ops medal to justify a plastic attendance medal for the chief gratification of those who didn't do op tours but who drank a lot of Herforder? Yes. And the song isn't wierd, it's shit.
I guess your right, as they say on Xfactor you nailed it.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
It's shit.

They ain't getting any bling so I wish they'd stop harping on about it. If they want a medal to make themselves feel special they can fucking buy one off ebay.

The_Duke

LE
Being very generous, I will give it two out of 3. That is two "utterly, utterly shit" out of 3.

Utterly shit video

Utterly shit cause

The song is at best mediocre, but I wouldn't go so far as to call it utterly shit.

It's shit.

They ain't getting any bling so I wish they'd stop harping on about it. If they want a medal to make themselves feel special they can fucking buy one off ebay.
I know I am opening myself up to abuse and I am sure it is not your intention but I can't find a National Defence Medal on Ebay, not that I would want one, I can't see the point.

I can hardly stand up with the medals I've got already, Oh yea and the beer gut thing.

Being very generous, I will give it two out of 3. That is two "utterly, utterly shit" out of 3.

Utterly shit video

Utterly shit cause

The song is at best mediocre, but I wouldn't go so far as to call it utterly shit.
Oh come come I don't mess about with the mediocre it's either totally shit or nothing, did you give it a hit by the way in support of forces charities. I will be checking later.

Oh come come I don't mess about with the mediocre it's either totally shit or nothing, did you give it a hit by the way in support of forces charities. I will be checking later.
No but I did report it as inappropriate for using images that have no relationship with the alleged "cause"

The_Duke

LE
I actually hit it twice, trying to give it the benefit of the doubt. 5 minutes later, I can remember nothing of the lyrics or tune, so it will be best to make that rating 3 out of 3.

Utterly shit all round.

I actually hit it twice, trying to give it the benefit of the doubt. 5 minutes later, I can remember nothing of the lyrics or tune, so it will be best to make that rating 3 out of 3.

Utterly shit all round.
Cheers mate, nice of you, my ex wife is Chinese but we are on good terms I am looking for 2 million hits from China.

No but I did report it as inappropriate for using images that have no relationship with the alleged "cause"
I do love people reporting things to people, any idea who you reported anything to so I can send my sincere apologies.

And it's not my cause by the way just in case you think it is. The crap song is mine and is sung by my piano teacher Nikki, and the NDM petition cause asked to use it, I thought they were good blokes so I said yes, what would you do?, I just need loads of hits for other much more important forces chartities. The video is a request for people to sign a petition not a fund raiser, hits on the video piggy back off that to help, Legion, Heroes and SSAFA, it may be a dream but if it goes viral who knows.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U The Intelligence Cell 17
woopert RLC 1
Forces_Sweetheart Armed Forces Pension Scheme 1