Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Mr Happy, Mar 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

Fun, babes, guns, terrorists and a good sense of humour.

Leading stars die, short and long plots.

If you have the chance to watch it, do so.

It is basically CSI Miami/NY etc but for the military and much much better
  2. I was gutted when they killed off Kate, but cheered up when the replacement arrived. Very nice.
  3. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

preferred Kate, there's something about a big automatic in a little girls hands..
  4. Agreed - clever plots, engaging characters etc.

Strangely (?!) I have no preference for the female lead - Kate or Miss Mossad - as both are good characters, but Abby cracks me up!
  5. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

I saw Series 4 Episode 1 yesterday, its a doozy!
  6. I think Abby's great, also love McGee - bit of a dope at times but hey. There is great rappor between all of them, fantastic programme
  7. I have only become hooked in the passed couple of months and catching up watching both series, Friday and Saturday.

On the Kate/Ziva question, currently coming down on the Ziva side however, good to see some good witty office banter between everyone.
  8. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

Mrs H prefers Ziva, I think she's wrong. Frankly, kate was far sexier. I mean, who's mouth would you want wrapped around your old man (sorry to cut the chase like this)? Kate's or Ziva's?
  9. Great show and series 4 is excellent.

Go to and you can download up to Episode 17 of Series 4. This is the series thats just about to start in the UK minus the ferkin annoying adverts!!

The septics have some fairly decent and popular tv shows out just now.

With regards to which NCIS chick is the hottest.......has to be Kate. Althought the though of the Mossad chick throwing me about the room, pinning me in a headlock and shagging the life out of me is rather appealing!!

I'll get my coat.
  10. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

E-ring? About the pentagon?

got a summary for us?
  11. Just like a US version of Redcaps??? :thumright:
  12. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

ermmm? Redcaps?
  13. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

I would agree, NCIS is usually pretty good. I watch it regulary. There are three CIS programs showing here Miami, NY and Las Vegas. I think there are at least 3 Law & Order shows going too.

E Ring was discontinued here in the USA. It was about an ex-SF Major assigned to the Pentagon. As it turned out most of the time, he was off on one man 'The Unit' type missions.

Most SF and Special Ops people thought the program 'sucked.' As does the 'Unit.' :thumbdown:
  14. NCIS is rather good I have to say.

I still reckon 'The Shield' is the best drama to come out of the States in years though!